• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

psn sc's on bowzon

Squiz

Banned
May 9, 2004
psn sc's on bowzon

is it true that posion small charms on bowazons is a bad idea because they cancel critical strike?

if they are, wat kinda charms should i use?

newerest

Jan 28, 2005
Houston, Texas
netbux.org
Don't get a full inventory of them...you only need 4-5 to make someone want to change their gear, which would help you. Also, if they decide not to change gear, that is basically free damage :)

SlainByPain

Jul 8, 2004
newerest said:
Don't get a full inventory of them...you only need 4-5 to make someone want to change their gear, which would help you. Also, if they decide not to change gear, that is basically free damage :)

In PvM, its pretty useless. In PvP, its BM and they could just drink an antidote. + It does minimal damage against anyone with max resists.

newerest

Jan 28, 2005
Houston, Texas
netbux.org
Not everyone will have maxed poison res. If they don't change their gear to add poison res you are basically getting free damage....like I said above

I don't care about "bm" anymore after someone told me my wind druid was bm because hurricane lags him.

foh pally

Aug 5, 2004
Never ever underestimate poison in pvp, I have a lvl 76 plague/guided zon. And truthfully the only thing she can't take are chargers with the grief runeword. (For some reason if a char has any other wep she always dodges or blocks the attack therefore is not hit) yes you can take an antidote and easily get rid of the poison but most ppl don't think of this. As for the rumor about poison sc's negating critical strike and all thats is untrue.

SlainByPain

Jul 8, 2004
foh pally said:
Never ever underestimate poison in pvp, I have a lvl 76 plague/guided zon. And truthfully the only thing she can't take are chargers with the grief runeword. (For some reason if a char has any other wep she always dodges or blocks the attack therefore is not hit) yes you can take an antidote and easily get rid of the poison but most ppl don't think of this. As for the rumor about poison sc's negating critical strike and all thats is untrue.

Point is, with maxed out 290s you would reach 14k poison. It would still do bad damage do anyone with max resists. You would lose physical damage, life and frw.