• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

????Psn Charms on awind Druid????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

May 13, 2005
????Psn Charms on awind Druid????

I seem to have a problem with my Psn Charms, they seem not to work with my tarnado when iam casting. When iam dueling or killing monster in Hell they dont turn green, but if i switch to normal attack then my Psn charms work, but not when iam casting tarnado.

So if Psn charms do work then how can i get the posion damage to work with my tarnado, Or is my Psn charms taking up space in my inv, becuase psn charms dont work with tarnado..

thxz for the help...

-Ferro-

Jun 25, 2003
Around my PC, actually.
Visit site
Any sort of elemental damage (fire, cold, ligtning, poison) from charms or gear is only inflicted via melee atacks. Thus, poison will never work with tornados, nor will do with orb from sorcs, bone spirit from necros, hammers from paladin, whatever spell or anything that is casted.On the other hand, normal atack is a melee atack, so poison works.

The poison charms are useless with tornados, you can change them for a more usefull ones, i.e. life or resists charms.

Ferro

bruthor

Jul 3, 2005
Norway
-Ferro- said:
Any sort of elemental damage (fire, cold, ligtning, poison) from charms or gear is only inflicted via melee atacks. Thus, poison will never work with tornados, nor will do with orb from sorcs, bone spirit from necros, hammers from paladin, whatever spell or anything that is casted.On the other hand, normal atack is a melee atack, so poison works.

The poison charms are useless with tornados, you can change them for a more usefull ones, i.e. life or resists charms.

Ferro

And missile weapons and throwing weapons :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.