• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Poison necro armor...

Aaronmaiden

Aug 2, 2005
U.K.
Poison necro armor...

Would the best possible armour for a poison/PnB necro be Bramble with a +50% poison skill damage? I was just wondering, as I was thinking of rebuilding my expired one.

Harleyquin

Apr 12, 2005
I think Bramble gives 100% extra poison damage, use it if you don't have death's web or don't want to use three piece trang

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
Aaronmaiden said:
Would the best possible armour for a poison/PnB necro be Bramble with a +50% poison skill damage? I was just wondering, as I was thinking of rebuilding my expired one.

It depends on what you mean with best. For damage the best is a 4os Armor and socket it with 4 Perf facets. Bramble has some other mods that are really good.

Harleyquin said:
I think Bramble gives 100% extra poison damage

Wrong. Variable from 25-50%.

DevilsWrath

Aug 29, 2004
i think you should use enigma because if u are gonna duel and ur wearing bramble ur gonna be a sitting duck. You need to tele. Just my .02

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
A Bramble at 50 would still have a higher damage rate than a quad poison facet, but have fun trading for one of those.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
Pherdnut said:
A Bramble at 50 would still have a higher damage rate than a quad poison facet, but have fun trading for one of those.

Only against a 0% Poison resist monster and then only if you don’t factor in the lengthening of Nova.