• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Poison/Bone Nerco Workable?

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
Poison/Bone Nerco Workable?

20 Poison Explotion/Dagger (Doesn't Matter)
20 Poison Nova (1068 - 1171)

7 Lower Resist (-51%)

20 Spear (460 - 489)
20 Spirit (748 - 811)

With say..6 ish to P&B Tree-

(With no Godly Items)

Is this enough killing power for hell, that doesn't move incredibly slow, done on /players 1?

(1.11 - PvM)

parawizard

Jul 10, 2004
Id go for full poison :) it will work awesome on players1.

Having 2 different parts of the tree will weaken both and since you cant use both in one attack it will probally be slower. I have maxed poison with good items and 1 pt in bonespear and I do 400-500 damage. With a 6600 poison nova + my - res and lower resist.

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Yeah. I find that a poison/summon hybrid or a bone/summon hybrid can work, but probably not a poison/bone hybrid.

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
parawizard said:
Id go for full poison :) it will work awesome on players1.

Having 2 different parts of the tree will weaken both and since you cant use both in one attack it will probally be slower. I have maxed poison with good items and 1 pt in bonespear and I do 400-500 damage. With a 6600 poison nova + my - res and lower resist.

Interesting, just One Solid Point in Bonespear gets you 400-500 Damage in 1.11? How do you get that to work out?

That seems pretty sweet!

So what, going in with the Nova + LR as normal then when a PI spawns you blast them with the BS for 450ish damage and it's enough damage to finish em off in Hell /players one?

Mankey

Mar 31, 2005
California
LR only needs one point. And it CAN break immunites...

I'd go with skellies for back up and if you run into an unbreakable, then amp them and let your minions have a hay day (CE once a body hits the floor)

Easily done on P1.

Nightfish

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
Of course a P&B hybrid can work. It just takes a few more items to kill uber fast than the next best build. Personally I'm shooting for 1 in clay golem and summon resist, 1 in each curse, 10 in CE and 20 points in each of PDagger, PNova, BSpear and Teeth. It's gonna be fine. For a weapon I'm dreaming of a "White" Wand with + skills to Spear, Nova and Revives.

parawizard

Jul 10, 2004
Nightfish said:
Of course a P&B hybrid can work. It just takes a few more items to kill uber fast than the next best build. Personally I'm shooting for 1 in clay golem and summon resist, 1 in each curse, 10 in CE and 20 points in each of PDagger, PNova, BSpear and Teeth. It's gonna be fine. For a weapon I'm dreaming of a "White" Wand with + skills to Spear, Nova and Revives.

Yes nightfish you could do it im sure :) You could make anything work :thumbsup:

I could make it work too but its not gonna be one of those builds where I know I can brutaly massacure screens of monsters within seconds :lol:

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
Nightfish said:

I've got one in Clay Golem, Golem Mastery, and Summon Resist, so that's taken care of but..

Why Teeth, and not Bone Spirit?

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
necrolemming said:
And since everyone else covered the important stuff, it's "necro," not "nerco."

Damn, you're right(!) my finger slipped..i'm such a horrible person :(