• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

PEACE and QUIET

Zukarius

Jul 25, 2005
Ontario, Canada
PEACE and QUIET

The best thing about ladder reset (this is my first one) that I really like is the fact that there are no spamming bots coming into my games saying: “Are you tired of not being a great player, blah, blah, blah.†Those are soooo annoying and I am glad that I have a reprieve for now anyways. I am sure they will be making their way into games in the near future.

Zuk

Darnoc

Jan 20, 2005
Chicago Burbs
I've seen a few of them in the channels already; not in games though. They probably haven't found a way to automate them yet; all the advertisements are proably done manually right now.

Ismalia

Jul 18, 2005
East Coast, USA
There was a bot in chat going on and on about a new hack site and how it's legit.

Every. Friggin'. Line. In. Chat. was about that.

Who do we report these things to? I'd pay a nominal fee to play if it meant having a mod in chat.

JooJooMolly

Dec 17, 2003
guildmedieval.com
I played a game where someone came in, spammed some site, then left. The text was white rather then multicolored but it appeared too fast to be typing. So the spam bots are back but perhapse not perfected yet.

bladesyz

Jul 8, 2005
Bloodraven's Tomb
Zukarius said:
The best thing about ladder reset (this is my first one) that I really like is the fact that there are no spamming bots coming into my games saying: “Are you tired of not being a great player, blah, blah, blah.” Those are soooo annoying and I am glad that I have a reprieve for now anyways. I am sure they will be making their way into games in the near future.

Zuk

They are here already.

Leandro

Aug 2, 2005
Brazil
JooJooMolly said:
I played a game where someone came in, spammed some site, then left. The text was white rather then multicolored but it appeared too fast to be typing. So the spam bots are back but perhapse not perfected yet.

There's always the good ol' ctrl c + ctrl v for ya though.