• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

OT im back with...

Grimes

Jun 20, 2005
OT im back with...

im back with a very big idea, the only problem im having trouble with putting on to paper. so in a couple of days time be ready for the course.

it will bring a new sense of realism to d2 again and will test your d2 skills, in three days it should be ready :uhhuh:

CLOSE THIS THREAD i was going to come with a real big...well...thing but i dont think people will be interested and i dont wanna waste you guys time

Grimes

Jun 20, 2005
corax said:
no. tell us this idea.
you have intrigued me

ok then, i was thinking what i could do new and i thought of like a way to play d2 more realistic

make a clan,tribe whatever you want to call it (must be hardcore)
do quests one by one toghether
no rushing
no using items unless its your trade mark If i made one of these chars it would of been a rune collector but you can have skull collectors unique collectors ect ect
when you and your low funded clan kill baal norm you completed the game
if people die your clan moral plumits and you all find it hard to carry on the battle against evil

its all chaos but i was gonna make a big course guide to explain in detail but im abit stressed and tired and i need to focus more on my normal chars