• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

One of the most weird errors

ralbu

Aug 6, 2005
One of the most weird errors

I'm starting to be very pissed at Blizzard! Why? Here's why:

Yesterday I recived the new "Realm down" message and it stayed like that for 15 hours!!! Which is huge, since I only did mephi runs with a poor lvl 40ish pala (so no teleport).

I went over the whole thing and started playing today... About 2 hours ago my game froze......so I closed it with Alt+Ctrl+Del..... When I try to reconnect even now (after 2 hours!!!!), it says my CD-key is in use by... ME!!!! After 2 hours???? This should last at most 5 mins!

Moreover, I can connect to other realms, but not on mine (Europe)!!! Now this is weird!

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
take a look at my bnet connection guide.

Note that with the new ladder and patch, there's a huge influx of players and bnet will be slow at times.

ActVTristPwnt

Aug 2, 2005
North Carolina
I can't help you with your realm down problem, however I may know why your account is being used by you. Not sure if this happens to anyone else but sometimes when I'm running D2 another one opens that is hidden. What's weird about it is it loads up where you're already at, therefore if you're on bnet, the hidden one is also on bnet. I haven't figured out a way to close the hidden one yet other than restarting computer.

xtntx

Jul 28, 2005
Canada
ralbu said:
I'm starting to be very pissed at Blizzard! Why? Here's why:

Yesterday I recived the new "Realm down" message and it stayed like that for 15 hours!!! Which is huge, since I only did mephi runs with a poor lvl 40ish pala (so no teleport).

I went over the whole thing and started playing today... About 2 hours ago my game froze......so I closed it with Alt+Ctrl+Del..... When I try to reconnect even now (after 2 hours!!!!), it says my CD-key is in use by... ME!!!! After 2 hours???? This should last at most 5 mins!

Moreover, I can connect to other realms, but not on mine (Europe)!!! Now this is weird!

lol maybe u should have ctl alt del again and see if u got it running

ralbu

Aug 6, 2005
Checked that and it wasn't running. But anyways...it doesn't matter now, since my CD-key and my account are banned :thumbsup: