• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

[NL] Yet Another Frosty's Giveaway

Jun 2, 2004
France
[NL] Yet Another Frosty's Giveaway

It's here :

FROSTY // ETF

Note : Sorry for multiple posting, but there's still a lot of stuff to grab :lol: !

ActVTristPwnt

Aug 2, 2005
North Carolina
There is a sticky for this purpose. I realize that you may think not a lot of people read the stickies, think again, look at the view #'s.

So maybe your argument is you want to get rid of your items faster. Well, make a freebies game and people will come..

Jun 2, 2004
France
ActVTristPwnt said:
There is a sticky for this purpose. I realize that you may think not a lot of people read the stickies, think again, look at the view #'s.

So maybe your argument is you want to get rid of your items faster. Well, make a freebies game and people will come..
Indeed, I didn't know about the existence of this sticky. Thanks for letting me know :thumbsup: !

Jun 2, 2004
France
allensong said:
i tried euro too lol it doesnt exist either
The game was probably out at the time you tried to go in :rolleyes:. Don't worry, there will be other [NL] giveaways, I still have tons of stuff to throw away :lol: !

- Frosty