• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

New Build Idea!! :D

New Build Idea!! :D

what about..
20 mage
20 skelly mastery
20 psn nova
20 psn dagger
20 psn explosion

your mages shoot at the enemie.. but if the enemie comes close u psn nova them ^^ or if u have eni, tele around them while auto aimed missles are shot at them ^^ and stop every 3 teles and psn nova ;)

Just an idea guys

DevilsWrath

Aug 29, 2004
um i already posted ideas about a build like this and i think mine was better, involved a conviction aura merc and using a good lvl lower resist to make more dmg

amphrosyne

Jul 20, 2005
Simply Josh said:
what about..
20 mage
20 skelly mastery
20 psn nova
20 psn dagger
20 psn explosion

your mages shoot at the enemie.. but if the enemie comes close u psn nova them ^^ or if u have eni, tele around them while auto aimed missles are shot at them ^^ and stop every 3 teles and psn nova ;)

Just an idea guys

iirc mages do crap damage so you're prolly better off using just nova and another type of summon or maybe some bone skills

corax

Jan 11, 2004
australia
amphrosyne said:
iirc mages do crap damage so you're prolly better off using just nova and another type of summon or maybe some bone skills

not true. 20/20 mages with decent LR can manage hell and with lots of +skills and then convictrion :eek: throw in poison nova on top of that aswell as a cg to tank. :thumbsup:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Jun 24, 2003
In a cave
Visit site
Simply Josh said:

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

Do a search for Lord of Mages and check out those threads. There should be several threads about the LoM/Poisonmancer hybrid.

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
If you don't plan on using at least amp damage for your warriors and don't mind all your skeletons getting wiped out by every elemental attack that comes your way that build will be complete at level 92. Leveling past 89 can be a serious chore BTW. I'd recommend losing the warriors and going with revives along with a point in summon resist and building your curses up to Lower Resist. Revives are more of a pain but will provide physical tanking for a fraction of the cost of those skeletons and leave you with enough points to spare for a couple AI curses.