• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Necro +Summon Skills Gloves Question

Stekone

Member
Jul 26, 2005
16
0
16
Necro +Summon Skills Gloves Question

Anyone know what are the most possible +Summon Necro skills one could have on a pair of gloves?
 

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
6,091
0
255
33
Scotland
Stekone said:
Anyone know what are the most possible +Summon Necro skills one could have on a pair of gloves?

You can't get + summon necro skills on gloves :confused:

Aman
 

Stekone

Member
Jul 26, 2005
16
0
16
aman said:
You can't get + summon necro skills on gloves :confused:

Aman

I thought on magic gloves you could... or at least were able to get some class skills on them...
 

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
6,091
0
255
33
Scotland
Stekone said:
I thought on magic gloves you could... or at least were able to get some class skills on them...

Yes you can but this is only for 2 classes

Amazons - Javalin and spear + skill gloves
Passive and magic + skill gloves
Assassins - Martial arts + skill gloves

On magic gloves i think the amazon skills can go up to +3 and on rares it's +2
Im unsure if you can get +3 martial arts magic gloves but on rares they are + 2 iirc

Aman