• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

My first matriarch!

Jake_b74

Jul 5, 2003
oregon
My first matriarch!

Yay my first matriarch, a trap assassin. I went all lightning traps... it was a breaze, till i got to anceints in hell, and i mean a breaze to, anything lightning immune i just pulled into courpses, and that was that. Well let me tell you soemthin, theres always one anceint immune to lightning... :confused: :( . So that was a BIG problem. I had to MP to kill them, and right as we where about to kill madawc. The Meele assassin drops..., i dont have my merc, and check out what his hp is

TOO MUCH

So me, not thinking. Go after him, and with my fire blast, the first trap skill.... It does about 20-40 damage. SO the fight rages.... on and on, and on a whole lot more! After about 40 minutes of doing that i finally get him LOW

So i was out of mana after that. I ran behind the wall to regen my mana, but he had WALL HACKS and well i got smashT its not really fair, he had so little hp...

After that i made another and me and a few others got threw, did baal. I got the only good loot off baal, tals belt :p which was better then m'vinas or w/e her name is, her belt. So now for the goods.

End game stats

Name: Traps-you
Level:83
Stats unmodded/modded
srt 105/115
dex 155/201
eng 35/38
vit 215/215

life 1011 max
mana 401 max

res 85/10/63/75

Skills
fire blast 1
Shock web 20
Charged bolt sentry 18
Lightning sentry 20
Death sentry 20
burst of speed 3
shadow master 7
and prequests for shadow master

Gear

Doom Shell
Full Helm
'RalRal'
Defense: 37
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Strength: 41
Required Level: 21
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0x2c975b45
+3 to Energy
+1 to Life
+40% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +60%
+1 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Nova when struck
Socketed (2: 2 used)
Shard, The Ward, tals belt, inferno stride, 20 all res Prismatic Amulet of Revivification, Bahamut's Ring,

Shadow Finger
Ring
Required Level: 48
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x49d2b28f
+11 to Dexterity
+20 to Attack Rating
Fire Resist +9%
Lightning Resist +9%
Cold Resist +9%
Poison Resist +25%
Level 4 Dim Vision (30/30 Charges)

Gale Hold
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 11
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 48
Item Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0x334f48ca
+15 to Dexterity
+58% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +25%
Lightning Resist +27%
Replenish Life +3

abarlament

Aug 4, 2005
WV
Good job man! Maybe there's something to these "sins" after all :) I've always thought sins were a weird character, good job on the mating though.