• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

My FC Bear (finishing touches?)

LifePincher

Member
Jun 22, 2003
347
0
213
Visit site
My FC Bear (finishing touches?)

Wanting to hone this FC Bear. Any suggestions?

http://member.atlantic.net/~inet7911/Fire%20Kabuto%20stats2.jpg


Charms & Equip:

Jewelers Archon of Stability 24fhr w/4x 5/5 fire facets
Jalal's w/ 5/5 fire facet
Stormshield w/Shael
Phase 4x shael etc.
Angelics set (2x rings and 1x ammy)
Verdungos 15dr
IK Boots and Gloves (I have all equipment/have tested all and this is BEST) If someone wants to prove me wrong on this I'd appreciate it.

SS charms (I'm working on getting higher life.... I'm missing one charm in stats/URL)
3x 12fhr
Life...... 35/36/37/38/40
Crap Druid Torch

I have a total of 100FHR. I'm going for replacing 1x more 12fhr with a 40+lifer= 88fhr ;)

Like I said.......... I'm still missing 1x skill charm in this setup.

LP
 

dkay

Member
Jul 31, 2003
2,458
0
255
35
HB, California
the life seems a bit low. is this with spirit? bo? prebuff? i guess its because you didnt go the enigma route. but other than that it looks pretty solid.
 

aznbboi16

Member
May 23, 2004
709
0
120
LifePincher said:
Wanting to hone this FC Bear. Any suggestions?

http://member.atlantic.net/~inet7911/Fire%20Kabuto%20stats2.jpg


Charms & Equip:

Jewelers Archon of Stability 24fhr w/4x 5/5 fire facets
Jalal's w/ 5/5 fire facet
Stormshield w/Shael
Phase 4x shael etc.
Angelics set (2x rings and 1x ammy)
Verdungos 15dr
IK Boots and Gloves (I have all equipment/have tested all and this is BEST) If someone wants to prove me wrong on this I'd appreciate it.

SS charms (I'm working on getting higher life.... I'm missing one charm in stats/URL)
3x 12fhr
Life...... 35/36/37/38/40
Crap Druid Torch

I have a total of 100FHR. I'm going for replacing 1x more 12fhr with a 40+lifer= 88fhr ;)

Like I said.......... I'm still missing 1x skill charm in this setup.

LP
Instead of IK combo, I prefer Bloodfist/Shadow Dancers. With high dex dancers, you get up to 50 life from saved dex. You also reach the 86FHR BP with only helm, gloves and boots. By doing so, you could have a different armor (jewelers archon of the whale), different charms (40 life vs 12 fhr GCs) and only lose out on some AR (which you have plenty of, since you use angelics instead of maras/ravens). With this setup vs your IK setup, you get:
40 life Bfists
50 life Shadow Dancers
~80 life (2x ~40 life vs 2x FHR)
100 life Jeweler's Archon
= 270 life

IK:
80 life from IK Gloves (40 stats saved)
44 life from Boots
= 124 life
+110 AR Boots
+50 AR Combo
= 160 AR
10% more frw

So 146 extra life vs 160 ar/10% frw. (before +%life/+%ar bonuses)

With so much AR already, I would personally prefer the extra 146 possible life, since AR is subject to diminishing returns. You could even build for +20 dex Dancers (only +136 life) and still have the ability to switch to IK if the need arises.
 

LifePincher

Member
Jun 22, 2003
347
0
213
Visit site
dkay said:
the life seems a bit low. is this with spirit? bo? prebuff? i guess its because you didnt go the enigma route. but other than that it looks pretty solid.

I know Life's a bit low. No prebuffs or Spirits (I thought this Bo crap was removed in 1.11) Anyway, I don't cheat with that prebuff crap, only a druid with his jewels removed does this :lol:

Will work on life...... any other tips?
 

GkT

Banned
Jul 30, 2005
199
0
0
LifePincher said:
I know Life's a bit low. No prebuffs or Spirits (I thought this Bo crap was removed in 1.11) Anyway, I don't cheat with that prebuff crap, only a druid with his jewels removed does this :lol:

Will work on life...... any other tips?
So does that mean you aren't using BO? I'm kinda slow, if that's the case, your Life looks decent.