• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

My druid is finished, tell me what you think

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
My druid is finished, tell me what you think

Oki doki, ive been saving along time for his gear and he is finally finished.

Gear:

Upped Perfect Jalahs sock: perf ruby(i know many of you would say upped jalahs isnt worth it because of the high str req but im using bp enigma, anni and a torch. I still had to invest about 20 so i could wear my tomb.)

Bp Enigma
Bloodfist
upped gores
Angelic Amu/Ring
20 dex Raven
3 sock eth tomb shael/shael/zod
Verdungos(rare craft belt coming soon)

9 shaper 3x life
1 druid torch
1 anni
9 scs 20 life 36 ar

All in all i have 10110 life ,56 resis in hell, 7k fury dmg, 144 leach with feral rage.

i only have one problem and thats vs smiters. I very stupidely traded my coa ber/ber away before the reset so they are giving me a hard time atm since i dont have max dmg reduction.

plz tell me what you think.

cheers

rang

-Ferro-

Jun 25, 2003
Around my PC, actually.
Visit site
Not only smiters, barbs also will kill you so often with no reduction. Since you relie on enigma for the strnegh reqs, you wont be able to use shafstop. In that case, use vampire gace for reduction, this will get you 43% Dr, will help a lot . Plz dont tell me now you rely on jalals strengh bonus to use tomby...In that case chage boots for sandstrek and gloves for draculs, youll get the strengh u need and the fhr is covered also. Also I suggest a rare ring 20 strnegh 1xx ar, are fairly cheap. As you can see there is a solution for your problem.

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
-Ferro- said:
Not only smiters, barbs also will kill you so often with no reduction. Since you relie on enigma for the strnegh reqs, you wont be able to use shafstop. In that case, use vampire gace for reduction, this will get you 43% Dr, will help a lot . Plz dont tell me now you rely on jalals strengh bonus to use tomby...In that case chage boots for sandstrek and gloves for draculs, youll get the strengh u need and the fhr is covered also. Also I suggest a rare ring 20 strnegh 1xx ar, are fairly cheap. As you can see there is a solution for your problem.

ok thx
10 chars

Tor

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
48% or 86%

thers no in between break point
i usually try to aim for 86% cuz its 3 frames
shael your jalas and hit the 86%, its good to be fast against smiters/trappers/singers

aznbboi16

May 23, 2004
Tor said:
48% or 86%

thers no in between break point
i usually try to aim for 86% cuz its 3 frames
shael your jalas and hit the 86%, its good to be fast against smiters/trappers/singers
I know there is no inbetween bp, but 70 > 48 and 48 is good enough for most duels. How does that make his fhr suck? He already recovers faster than most characters.

dkay

Jul 31, 2003
HB, California
you can live with 42, but i personally always aim for 86.

also this is a no dex build huh? if so your going to NEED a coa or else barbs will tear you up. also remember to keep deaths gloves + 1 3/20/5 sc in your stash against wwsins. im actually liking ferros idea of boots with strength + draculs, i think it would be more ideal imo. id go with imps or some rare boots with similar mods + draculs.

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
dkay said:
you can live with 42, but i personally always aim for 86.

also this is a no dex build huh? if so your going to NEED a coa or else barbs will tear you up. also remember to keep deaths gloves + 1 3/20/5 sc in your stash against wwsins. im actually liking ferros idea of boots with strength + draculs, i think it would be more ideal imo. id go with imps or some rare boots with similar mods + draculs.

ok thx for all the replies guys, i wont shael my jalahs because I crafted a nice belt: 78life 20 str 24fhr 20psn resis 10 openwounds, so i dont need the shael in the jalahs. Ill get a coa and ber/ber it.

cheers

rang

Tor

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
very nice belt, i think mine is pretty much the same but it lacks fhr :(

its really hard to gear around a belt becasue it involves using lots of bers ><

you might want to look into wartravs instead of sandstorms

Rangniheldr

Banned
Dec 18, 2004
Langenthal
Tor said:
very nice belt, i think mine is pretty much the same but it lacks fhr :(

its really hard to gear around a belt becasue it involves using lots of bers ><

you might want to look into wartravs instead of sandstorms

Im using gores atm, but im thinkin that openwounds isnt worth that much to a wolf seeing as he hits alot. anyway i still need to get the Coa so we'll see