• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

My apologies everyone...

Ashlen

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
My apologies everyone...

My apologies everyone. I have been posting many questions lately, but I completely forgot to introduce myself, so I thought I would rectify the situation now.

I am in the US Navy (probably in a similar line of work as Vega if I am guessing correctly), currently stationed in South Korea. Been here about 1 and a half years now but scheduled to return to the states (east coast) in the summer. Also currently engaged and will marry before I leave.

I am really new to playing Diablo. I was a hardcore EQ nut, but was turned on to Diablo from a friend of mine last fall. I really like it. One of the things I like most in comparison, is that in Diablo I can play for only 30 minutes at a time, if need be, and actually accomplish something. Not too easy in games like EQ. Plus, playing online is free.............he, he.

Anyway, that is a little about me. I have really enjoyed reading through everyone's posts here on the SP forum and am happy to be here. Thanks all!

NorthStarZon

Jun 23, 2003
Frozen Tundra of Alaska
Welcome to our little part of cyberspace :xcool: (i want the non-seasonal smileys back please) anyway enjoy your stay and thanks for being out there
for us back here...

peace :bow:
nsz

edit; oh ya have one on me :drink:

Ashlen

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Again, sorry my intro was a little late.

What sort of character do you like to play?

Porius

As for what I like to play, I am not totally sure exactly. Lately I have been playing a trap assassin with my pally friend, but I have so many urges to play all the chars more now. Ha, ha. I will get around to them eventually, and I already spoke to Borlag about my buddy and I starting characters on the SP SC Ladder.

BTW, what is the char lvl limit for starting on the ladder? I didn't see any mention of it in the SC Ladder Rules.

Other than playing with him, I just play by myself at home (or on occasion at a PC room here in Korea). Being that I haven't played very long, I really don't know what I am doing, but I read the forums and ask many questions to learn the basics. Everyone here has been a great help in that regard, too.

SnakeEye85

Aug 24, 2003
sweden [email protected]
Visit site
Ashlen said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Again, sorry my intro was a little late.

As for what I like to play, I am not totally sure exactly. Lately I have been playing a trap assassin with my pally friend, but I have so many urges to play all the chars more now. Ha, ha. I will get around to them eventually, and I already spoke to Borlag about my buddy and I starting characters on the SP SC Ladder.

BTW, what is the char lvl limit for starting on the ladder? I didn't see any mention of it in the SC Ladder Rules.

Other than playing with him, I just play by myself at home (or on occasion at a PC room here in Korea). Being that I haven't played very long, I really don't know what I am doing, but I read the forums and ask many questions to learn the basics. Everyone here has been a great help in that regard, too.

those trapsins are really fun to play !!