• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

More New Content In v1.11????

aakwa

Aug 8, 2005
More New Content In v1.11????

Earlier today a friend of mine was going through tristram as a barbarian, He says to me that after killin gris a scroll dropped. He says to me that it disappeared after he left the game and joined a new game. I was thinking seeing as the lack of barbarians in hell so far maybe no one has seen it yet? We went threw again but it did not drop so I am not sure but he is sure that it fell. Also he said to me that no other person in the game could pick it up. Im not sure if this was posted yet sorry havent looked in a while but I think it is new.

Freezing Rain

May 25, 2005
aakwa said:
Earlier today a friend of mine was going through tristram as a barbarian, He says to me that after killin gris a scroll dropped. He says to me that it disappeared after he left the game and joined a new game. I was thinking seeing as the lack of barbarians in hell so far maybe no one has seen it yet? We went threw again but it did not drop so I am not sure but he is sure that it fell. Also he said to me that no other person in the game could pick it up. Im not sure if this was posted yet sorry havent looked in a while but I think it is new.
....... He lied.
Unless gris dropped scroll of town portal, or scroll of identification.
In that case, laugh at him!

aakwa

Aug 8, 2005
this was a unique scroll, that could be right clicked on he just told me. Were gunna run it a few times to see if it drops again ill get a screenie if it does.