• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Mermans Sprocket Boots

technokale

Jul 14, 2005
Mermans Sprocket Boots

So i read on d2sector that these have been enabled. Any confirmation on this? I used to search for them and even offered soj for them, only to find out they were disabled. Any clarification is appreciated

MickRaider

Banned
Aug 3, 2005
technokale said:
So i read on d2sector that these have been enabled. Any confirmation on this? I used to search for them and even offered soj for them, only to find out they were disabled. Any clarification is appreciated
No and even if they were enabled, a soj? Really man that's pennies to what those boots would be worth to someone.

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
I will only trust that they have been enabled if

1) Someone on these forums posts a screenshot with the regular /users realm message to confirm it

2) Arreat's Summit posts the mods in the unique elite boots section

Until then i assume they are still disabled, and they should stay that way

65% runwalk + dual absorb + mana + resistances + extreme defense is too much for just a boot slot

buttaz

Mar 24, 2005
lol a SoJ? are u cracked? those boots are the ultimate in pwnage footware ;)

imagine fiting Cold sorc with those, two ravens, and max cold resist..... that'd be sweet :thumbsup:

Alywin

Jun 22, 2003
Hong Kong
Visit site
SPIDERfrank said:

Age-old question. This boot has not been enabled and never exists on realm. AND the item database of dii.net has long been incorrect and outdated (It contains some 1.10 pre-release "beta" data, part of which has never been realised in the actual patch. See also that there are 2 unique shadow plates, but the spirit keeper has never shown up.

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
Strength Requirements? What's that? This is expansion,the land of stat charms, annihilus, etc.