• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Making "Crescent Moon" for my concentrator. ifra

Penumbra

Aug 4, 2005
Planet Earth ^^
Making "Crescent Moon" for my concentrator.

My new Conc. Barb will be using a crescent moon and StormShield for his main armaments. I'd like to know: Are two or one handed swords best for this runeword? Or perhaps 1 hand axes are better?

technokale

Jul 14, 2005
Penumbra said:
My new Conc. Barb will be using a crescent moon and StormShield for his main armaments. I'd like to know: Are two or one handed swords best for this runeword? Or perhaps 1 hand axes are better?

I'd use a 1 handed zerker. that way you can have your damage, and if a pally wants to use it he can too ( although most use pb's ( low dmg ) ).

Nov 6, 2003
Both the Zerk and Pb are good choices, but 2 things you need to keep in mind: the cost of repair in zerk is crazy, and the speed is slower than pb..

If these are of no major concern, then by all means go for it :)

technokale

Jul 14, 2005
sir goatscelot said:
Both the Zerk and Pb are good choices, but 2 things you need to keep in mind: the cost of repair in zerk is crazy, and the speed is slower than pb..

If these are of no major concern, then by all means go for it :)

the pb does very little dmg, but the speed is better. range on the zerk is better as well. its ur choice. i dont know what the cube recipe to repair a wep is, but its prob low, i know that for armors it is ral.

kalesh

Jun 24, 2005
delhi
cresent moon=requires um

if ur playing ladder i would suggest save ur UM.
GRANDFATHER with shael socketed would be good option.Just look at the mods they r awesome and it offers >400 max dmg one handed.

and its not that expensive

[email protected]