• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Looking for help with : Uber Kicksin HARDCORE PVM build

Travchka

Apr 29, 2018
Yoyo

Currently about to be done with nightmare, i will have access to to my last reset thingy (havnt played since like almost ten years lol, good they added that). I am playing in a group of three people and im looking to build a Kicksin.

My goal would be something similar to this (gear at the end of the video) :

Or maybe like Fortitude in armor instead, and Fleshripper in weap instead ? Maybe theres better gear to have than this ? Remember I started from scratch so im not wealthy at all, kinda looking for budget first then smth better. But should be able to farm cow/bosses with this (especially playing in a party with sorc n shit)

But doesnt show skillpoints. I right now have :

20dt
6fade (all res max in nightmare)
10CoS
5SM
1 in any other shit

I have +2 all asn skills

My questions :

What skillpoints should I aim for for CoS/SM/Venom ? Many ppl argue venom isnt worth leveling and should take DS instead even though i im just a tank kicksin. Havnt found a proper build so far except this video so if you guys have any tips/idea for skill points and gear hit me up

edit : Oh and also : What merc with what gear ? :D