• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Looking for group on new ladder tonight and tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneFromBeyond

Member
Jun 25, 2005
532
0
165
Owen Sound, Ontario
Looking for group on new ladder tonight and tomorrow

I would like to join a group of players to at least get to NM tonight on US East Ladder (assuming the ladder resets soon). If it resets late (i.e. 11:59pm Eastern) I would like to find a dedicated group to play with for tomorrow.

*OneFromBeyond
 

buttershug

Member
Feb 13, 2005
8,207
2
255
Centre of known civilization
OneFromBeyond said:
I would like to join a group of players to at least get to NM tonight on US East Ladder (assuming the ladder resets soon). If it resets late (i.e. 11:59pm Eastern) I would like to find a dedicated group to play with for tomorrow.

*OneFromBeyond


What new ladder? If there was going to be a new ladder it would on the news page of www.battle.net.

And when you don't see the announcement there, click on the jumping jack.
 

Elgar

Member
May 4, 2004
586
0
120
buttershug said:
What new ladder? If there was going to be a new ladder it would on the news page of www.battle.net.

And when you don't see the announcement there, click on the jumping jack.

From the site you linked to:

Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!
XG3 on August 4, 2005
Right on the heels of our new Patch 1.11 comes the next great Ladder season for Diablo 2. Got what it takes to be the first to climb to the top of the Ladder? Hardcore players ready to be number 1 and stay on top? The new Ladder season for Diablo 2 will commence, starting this Monday, August 8th.
The current season will not end til the weekend is over, so get out there and clash blades with Diablo, Mephisto and Baal before it all ends!

For more information on the Diablo 2 Ladder, check out our D2 FAQ.
 

buttershug

Member
Feb 13, 2005
8,207
2
255
Centre of known civilization
Elgar said:
From the site you linked to:

Diablo 2: Ladder Reset Announced!
XG3 on August 4, 2005
Right on the heels of our new Patch 1.11 comes the next great Ladder season for Diablo 2. Got what it takes to be the first to climb to the top of the Ladder? Hardcore players ready to be number 1 and stay on top? The new Ladder season for Diablo 2 will commence, starting this Monday, August 8th.
The current season will not end til the weekend is over, so get out there and clash blades with Diablo, Mephisto and Baal before it all ends!

For more information on the Diablo 2 Ladder, check out our D2 FAQ.


oops I should have typed in the whole thing for the arreat summet page. It was there then not.
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/
the announcement was here then not.
Has anyone else clicked on that jumping jack guy beside the banner?
 

TaRHeeLs

Member
Jul 29, 2005
25
0
5
Well I'm always looking for people to join my party incase others fail to come. Whisper me on b.net *TaRHeeL or come to the channel Clan xLsx
 

aakwa

Member
Aug 8, 2005
5
0
1
hey, I got 3 guys, aakwa is my account name and I have 2 other friends at least. Im makin an orb sorc send me a message sometime tonight, im waitin for reset now, I gotta work tonight till around 9 EST. Maybe a lil earlier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.