• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Looking for friends on East

Jezmonster

Jun 30, 2003
Visit site
Looking for friends on East

I am looking for some people to play with on US East HC Ladder. I know that might sound pathetic, but my current group of friends is no long on anymore. I guess they have finally gotten tied of the game and have moved on. If you are interested, my account name is: Jez-1.11. I like to think of myself as a friendly player (shares drops, helps mule, etc), so if you are interested post your account name back and I will add you.

memphis

Jun 30, 2003
New Orleans
i as well have lsot my group of friends since i didnt play through 1.10 at all after first week of ladder so im thagrim_raper on east i still have to start another char because i died on ladder in nm and havent made another char yet. but will be up and running shortly (hopefully all the questing games are drying up now in norm)

wangboBW

Nov 18, 2003
*pheonixremind
I am on a lot on weekdays etc. I just came back and am looking foward to having friends lol!

TheHof

Aug 15, 2005
Denver
Yay coop

*TheHof

I'm startin' out as well, and like to think I co-op well. Hooray for sharing drops, money, and resources!

Hof

Goran

Dec 12, 2004
*Croatia

Level 20~ Javazon. I need people to quest with and level. Whisper me plz <3

Tai.

Dec 12, 2004
Bilbao, Spain
if you head over to banana though, be warned the wookie is usually prowling around (he's dressed as a high level assn but don't let that fool you.)

if you feed him he will follow your scent back to civilization, trust me i learned this the hard way *grumble*

Cheers
-Tai

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
Add me
*Alt-
*Greex
*Greex2
*Bear_
*Liferevisit
*MMMkkk

MMMKKK is my friends account but im on alot lvling his assassin he neglected.
Alt- Is my main hcl account.
Greex is my softcore account which i dont really use anymore.. I deleted all my chars.
Greex2 is still very active that has my elemental druids on and variouse other druids... nvm forget all those accounts just add Alt-