• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Looking for a Mojomancer Guide-

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
Looking for a Mojomancer Guide-

Looking for a Guide, -and/or- some insight on how they work from personal experience.

-Many Thanks

parawizard

Jul 10, 2004
I have been wanting to make one, I dont follow guides hehe. Ill get to it one day. Hell be more of curse only mancer with CE and maybe bone armor and a golem or something :)

I have so many + curse skillers :lol:

Blascid

Jan 7, 2005
essojay said:
I found a thread in the necro forum: http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247308

EDIT: Please don't cross-post next time.

Advertizing.

It's what gets certain things in life more attention..Putting up a Billboard in New York, and then the same Billboard in Los Angeles is going to attrack different people, more people. Hence more people will go see that movie, or watch that telivision show, or read that book.

Different people(And yes, some of the same too) browse the Necromancer fourms, then the ones who are more geared towards the Single Player fourms.

My questions are aimed at both as well(This time "Question"): A question about the Necromancer, and a question about Single Player. You browse both, which I can tell, but some do not, as I've said.

If I were to only ask the question to the Necromancer fourm only, not as many would see it, same as if I were to only ask it on the Single Player fourm. The more -advertizing- the more results I get, hence helping me with whichever question I'm currenty asking. "Players helping Players" and isn't that what these fourms are all about?

Love, Care, and Unity.