• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Long time listener, first time poster.

Vlardin

Aug 12, 2005
Florida
Long time listener, first time poster.

Morning all, I have been playing D, D2, D2X (more so all D2X) for years now and have just become interested in SP muling... sort of. I am more interested in the ATMA program. My problem is that I upgraded to 1.11 before finding this program and for some reason it does not want to work for me. For instance, the "auto grab" feature crashes the program. When I go to load a file, I can not find the path; however, I can navigate to the Diablo directory. Nothing shows up except the save folder and some other folder (I forgot what it is called). Does D2X have to running in the background for ATMA to work? Is there anyway to go back to 1.10 w/o re-installing the program? I would hate to lose what I have. I am going for the IK set in "/players 8" mode, and have just killed Diablo (normal). Now is when the real searching begins. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank for your time.

asheley

Aug 15, 2005
tennessee
i had same problem yesterday

what ya have to do is reset the place it goes to auto grab from.
just hit browse go in and set place all over again and it will work fine. Make you a new stash first,then set the browse stash button to where the stash is sitting.After i did that it quit crashing for me.
I use 1.11 as well so that is not the issue;]
Also atma was confusing for me,if you have more questions on it,read the thread below this one about hi i am new and have a few questions,Alot of nice people took time to explain atma in detail if you need it.

TheWormishOne

May 10, 2005
Oslo, Norway
Welcome to the SPF!

If asheley's advice doesn't do the trick, there's also a long ATMA thread among the stickies. And no, you don't have to run the game in the background for ATMA to work.

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
Welcome! *hands over goodie baskets of baked goods and squid replant*
*kicks shins* that's for not telling us more about yourself. *hands over juvie* that's 'cause I'm not a meanie.

"I am going for the IK set in "/players 8" mode, and have just killed Diablo (normal). Now is when the real searching begins. Any thoughts would be appreciated."

If by 'going for the IK set', you mean 'looking for the IK set', I can probably hook you up with everything except the armor. :D If you're interested and that's what you meant, I play 1.11 Vanilla, but the IK pieces were found by 1.10 characters in Vanilla 1.10.

Oh yeah, hi.