• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Listen to my noobie question

Doomsayer

Aug 15, 2005
Hell
Listen to my noobie question

Ive been reading through alot of posts in the past two days and ive seen alot of talk about ATMA. I have no idea what this is lol. If someone could point me in a direction of knowing what the hell it is i would be thankful.

sirpoopsalot

May 24, 2005
dranking tequila
Multiple Choice (note, more than one answer may be correct):

1. Some chick hanging around town in Act 2.
2. A Tenshi Muling Application
3. Acronym: All The Midget Alligators

1 & 2 are correct, but I'm guessing #2 is closer to your desired knowledge. ATMA is an application that allows you to transfer items and gold between your single player characters.

Firvagor

Jul 7, 2005
NH, USA
http://atma.purediablo.com

A
Tenshi
Muling
Application

It's a Single Player only muling program. Basically it lets you easily transfer items from one character to another, and allows you to create stashes to store items in (they seem to be about bottomless, I have 1000 items in one and no crash yet :D ). It makes it easy to transfer items to another character to send for a trade.

Doomsayer

Aug 15, 2005
Hell
Heh sounds pretty cool. Never heard of it before. Ive been secluding myself into my own single player games and not really paying attention to anything. It always is funny when your on one of your characters and find something useful for a different one. This solves that problem. Thanks for the quick answer.

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
hmm, defently a new one. Now, read the SPF FAQ, see that you need an intro thread, post said intro thread and you'll get the special welcome cookies!