• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

ladder recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice_Farmer3

Dec 15, 2004
ladder recipes

You know about the recipes that were only available in ladder like upgrading exceptional uniques into elite uniques? are they now also available in nonladder like the runewords? i have 2 gul runes sitting around and i think i want to make a vex from those...

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
well they want more people to play on ladder so this is the best way to get people to do so.. by adding ladder only stuff.

Rice_Farmer3

Dec 15, 2004
Rotang said:
in my opinion it is really muther ****ing gay (in a "I love to **** guys sort of way) that blizzard made it so you cant up **** on nonladder. however i can understand when they did not make it so u can add sockets to uniques, but that would be pretty cool, 6 os eth Grandfather, 1xzod 5x40-15ias, godly **** right there
You can ****ing add ****sockets to *****ing uniques. but its just ****ing one at a time. By the way i just caught the ****ing **** disease fomr you. ****! and to the guy with the avatar of a guy with blue hair (mhl12 i think), i meant ladder runewords turned nonladder like grief/fort, etc... sorry for badly phrasing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.