• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

killed ubers in about 5 mins w/o dying

kvszeto

Jun 29, 2003
Visit site
killed ubers in about 5 mins w/o dying

today my bro and i took the ubers no sweat

I used a smiter and my bro used a warcry barb

Smite is seriously the way to go for 2 reasons
1. it always hits, sure zeal can get 5 hits in with crushing blow, but u would most likely have to sacrifice ammy and ring slots for angelic to get decent ar to hit these guys.

2. sure zeal can get 5 hits on a single target, but what about the constant spawning monsters out there 5 hits on a uber boss becomes 0 hits because you are too busy hitting minions

my bro used a warcry barb for 3 reasons

1. massive bo helps
2. he had enigma so he could seperate then ubers
3. he could howl to get the minions off my back

the gear i used was expensive but with it was a breeze

helm-shako w/um
armor-durress great haurbak
belt-verdungos
shield-exile
weapon-last wish phase
gloves-bloodfist
boots-goreriders
ammy-maras
ring1-ravenfrost
ring2-bk ring

with the lifetap proc my life was pretty much full the whole time

Bert

Apr 18, 2005
Belgium
Whit that stuff you don't need support from anyone.

I took them myself in less than 10 minutes the first time I did them.

Bert

kvszeto

Jun 29, 2003
Visit site
Bert said:
Whit that stuff you don't need support from anyone.

I took them myself in less than 10 minutes the first time I did them.

Bert

maybe so, but then it would take longer. and there would be a possiblity that i would die and then i would have to struggle to get my corpse. my bro's warcry barb was a bit of insurance. Say i died my bro would be able to howl the portal, howl my body, and then lead the uber away.

eelnala

Apr 1, 2005
Daly City
My brother and i took out the 3 pretty easily too. It was especially satisfying knowing that we don't have the best gear.

Smite Pally

Helm - Shako (socketed with flawless ruby)
Armor - Duress (superior diamond mail)
Belt - String of Ears (13% DR)
Boots - Gore Rider
Glove - Dracul's Grasp
Amulet - Seraph's Hymn
Ring1 - Ravenfrost
Ring2 - SoJ (the first and only one I've ever found)
Shield - Upped HoZ with pDiamond
no merc

Skeleton Necro

Full Tran-Oul's Set
2 magical mana rings (not rare)
+1 Necro amulet
Marrowalk (no bonuses here)
No sockets in anything
No merc

I basically stood back with 13 skellies to block the minions while the smiter went in and killed the bosses. If the Dracul's hadn't triggered Life-Tap yet, then I would just cast it.

It was suprisingly easy.

Arutha

May 20, 2004
My smiter took em out in 2-3min. he is a PvP smiter but I recently traded for some other equip to keep in the switch to for these 3 ie. stormlash to replace grief, gulliame or however you spell that to replace coa.

in trist he wears:
um'd guilliames
highlords
stormlash
nigma
up'd um'd hoz
dracs
dwarf/raven
tgods
gores

7x pally comb and anni

I use salvation agianst mephy then switch to fanata. The only problem I have had is when I stop attacking when trying to get back to the portal after the 3 are dead and I'm not getting life from life tap without, attacking the minions have killed me before. I keep forgetting that I could just save n exit after I have the charm or just tele since I am wearing nigma. But I forget about the tele it has since I only use it for the +str.

koeraokse

Apr 3, 2004
Estonia
bla bla I wont bla bla say bla anything bla bla another bla bla I am bla so great bla bla thread bla bla...

we all just love to listen how good you all are and with how many sec's u can own übers...

:cheesy:
*priit

GkT

Banned
Jul 30, 2005
You don't need Angelic's to have 95% Chance to Hit ANYTHING in Hell if you Maxed Fanat and you have a Raven or something and decent Dex.