• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Killed Uber 3, With Ease

jenslin

Aug 1, 2005
USA
Killed Uber 3, With Ease

Just Finished killing the 3 uber bosses in tristram. I thought it would be much harder than it was. Did it with only 2 people in the game. A lvl 86 summoning Necro and a lvl ** charge pally. The necro skelly army kept em busy while me with the pally slaughtered them. Cant believe it was so easy. And didnt even die once. Got a +3 to sorc skill Torch.

Phesto

Aug 2, 2005
I think the mistake being made is fighting them with four or more persons. Larger groups have beaten them plenty of times, obviously, but it's easier with less.

Is Life Tap viable against them? What about Life Tap + Frenzy?

jenslin

Aug 1, 2005
USA
Phesto said:
I think the mistake being made is fighting them with four or more persons. Larger groups have beaten them plenty of times, obviously, but it's easier with less.

Is Life Tap viable against them? What about Life Tap + Frenzy?

I tell u what did help very much was LIFE STEAL. I have draculs gloves, vamp gaze and String of ears belt, which all have life steal. I could just stand there and HIT HIT HIT, and every time i got hurt, I would steal the life right back. Everyone said how hard it is to kill meph, that he was the hardest of the three. But i think he was the easiest. I didnt have to go back to town for pots at all. But i will say the skeletons that the necro had were taking alot of the hits for me. If not for them keeping the bosses busy, i dont think i would have done so well.