• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

is this good???

DH GCZ

Aug 2, 2005
Boston Ma
is this good???

i have made up a stragity for ice sorc's only for the skill points though

LVL SKILLS
2 ice bolt
3 ice bolt
4 ice bolt
5 frozen armor
6 frost nova
7 frost nova
8 frost nova
9 frost nova
10 frost nova
11 ice blast
12 shiver armor
13-17 frost nova
18-23 glacial spike
24 blizzard
25 chilling armor
26-29 blizzard
30 frozen orb
30 and on frozen orb

so far it is working out fine but does that look ok to any of you because i dont want to run into trouble down the road ( right now i am lvl 18)
thanks for your help DHGCZ :thumbsup:

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
DH GCZ said:
ok thanks guys and aman i do the same thing sry i was not very specific

lol i was just making excuses :lol:

But back on topic loose the points in blizzard and put them into ice blast makes a good second atack

Superhal

Jul 5, 2003
Visit site
nightmare lord said:
what!!!!!!!
that many points in frozen nova??????????

i believe it synergizes blizz so that's cool. i usually pump ice blast though, but i guess he's using nova for his killing spell until 18.

PawnOfChaos

Jul 21, 2003
New Orleans
Visit site
Superhal said:
i believe it synergizes blizz so that's cool. i usually pump ice blast though, but i guess he's using nova for his killing spell until 18.

Nope, it doesn't.

Personally I think that skill layout is awful.

Remember you can save skill points if you don't have good options to put them in yet. Frost nova is a mistake, just 1 pt there. Pump ice blast to kill with if you plan on doing the killing until you get blizz. I also would try to concentrate on one synergy at a time, aka ice blast as it will likely be your left click killing skill.

If you go blizz (aka if you decide to max it and use it as your main skill), then don't put any points in frozen orb. ZERO!

If you want to go orb, only put 1 point in everything leading up to it, unless you want to pump ice bolt early (bad idea imo). Use your merc + your 1 point of frost nova + static to kill until you get to 30.

buttaz

Mar 24, 2005
yeh, instead of investing all points rite away, just let them sit. i had 17 points saved with my blizz sorc, so thats blizz+Cm very lvl... dont be too anxious, being patientwill help in the long run