• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Is there a level restriction for difficulties now?

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
You can use use normal game mechanics: stand in A5 town while someone who needs the quest is killing Baal (or at least is present in the chamber when Baal dies).

That way you don't need to exploit a bug, and it works just as well.

Uzziah

Feb 20, 2004
Kaoru said:
whats the use for bringing lvl1 chars to hell???

Low level duelers, you get a character all the quest rewards but keep their level to 9 and then using those quests and specifically picked items you can duel at clvl 9 with really strong characters.

Kind of a fun way to play minimized, a lld assassin can be a deadly thing at clvl 9 she can whoop up on clvl 20-30 in other builds.

MoonUnit

Jul 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
err well by 'bug' i meant rushing into classic till act3+ hell but i guess thats not really a 'bug' just an normal game thing that ppl exploit :rolleyes:

Songer

Aug 27, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
Uzziah said:
Low level duelers, you get a character all the quest rewards but keep their level to 9 and then using those quests and specifically picked items you can duel at clvl 9 with really strong characters.

Kind of a fun way to play minimized, a lld assassin can be a deadly thing at clvl 9 she can whoop up on clvl 20-30 in other builds.

Ya, but I just do it so I can get a couple extra Hellforge runes and have mules come into hell games.