• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Introducing Nude Jude

seige

Oct 24, 2004
Tassie
Introducing Nude Jude

After the demise of Stark, it’s back to the drawing board (again) for the next attempt at my Nekkid Septavirate.

For those following Stark's progress. He is dead. He died at NM WSK WP. He had been semi retired to run NM Mephisto and was doing reasonably well, having picked up some nice rares and probably his best gold item at the time a Viper Magi. When it became boring running Meph he went back to WSK and adjusted the player settings to 3 for some experience. Unfortunately a group of gloams was coming home from a stag party and didn't like the way Stark was dressed and well, need I say more.

Jude is my first 1:11 character. I have been debating as to whether to use the 1:11 patch or not. I’ve decided too as I really want to try my nekkid melee characters as well. I was also going to use the RWM but have decided against it. I've played without it this far, maybe at a later time.

Jude has been played at players/8 all the way through Normal with the exception of Act Bosses.
Andy, The Bug, Mephi, Big Red, and Baal were all killed at players/1.

Character name : Nude_Jude
Character type : Hardcore Necromancer
Character level : 46
Character exp : 33875301

Strength : 15
Energy : 70
Dexterity : 25
Vitality : 200

Life : 502 / 502
Mana : 205 / 205
Stamina : 309 / 309

Resistances: 10

Skill placement so far:

20 Skeleton Mastery
20 Raise Skeleton
1 Clay Golem
1 Golem Mastery
2 Summon Resist
1 Amp Damage
1 Dim Vision
1 Weaken
1 Terror
1 Decrepify

Mercenary: Jemali - Defensive - Level 45

Bitter Shroud
Plate Mail
Defense: 156
Durability: 33 of 60
Required Strength: 65
Required Level: 9
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0x589fa0b9
+34% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 1
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
Fire Resist +18%
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck
Socketed (2: 0 used)

Havoc Mask
Mask
Defense: 9
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Strength: 23
Required Level: 13
Item Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x747f180a
Lightning Resist +28%
Poison Resist +16%
10% Faster Hit Recovery
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck

Fiend Prod
Pike
Two-Hand Damage: 22 to 100
Durability: 15 of 25
Required Dexterity: 45
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 10
Spear Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xf55d69a5
+60% Enhanced Damage
+14 to Attack Rating
Cold Resist +10%
Adds 1-3 fire damage
5% Life stolen per hit

All resistance 75

As you can see, Jemali has some really crappy items. We’re hoping for some better ones when we get to NM Mephisto.
There has been no NDE, Jude has done very well. Baals minions who normally cause some sort of problem, especially Achmel died without any dramas and even Baal himself was quiet and uneventful.

Now off to try Nightmare :p

Quick Update:

Jude has just killed NM Andy and is on his way to see if he can find Stark’s old friend Zanarhi the might Merc for some advice on his forthcoming adventure.

When Jude gets to NM Mephie I’ll do another report along with his MF progress.

If anyone is interested in how Jude has been doing with his **Magic Finding** Clicky. Just don't strain your eyes looking :D
I'm sorry for the condition of the pics :( I only have dial up and have condensed them for other dial up users.

Jas :howdy:

Masas

Jun 27, 2004
Lithuania
I hope that this one outlives all the other ones, and becomes a Guardian. After that many tries, he just has to make it.

corax

Jan 11, 2004
australia
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jas

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Congrats on the naked destroyer! I hope this one gets all the way to guardian. :thumbsup:

grogs

Sep 1, 2004
Australia
corax said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jas
What teh spammzooooor said --------:) GL Jas!!!!!!

maxgerin

Jun 22, 2003
Phil.
www.freewebs.com
I really admire your determination for your pet project.
Good luck, Jas! :thumbsup:
Now go kill Hell Baal this time, show him the wrath of uber nekkid-ness. :lol:

--maxgerin