• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Installing Diablo 2 Problem

LoVePlAyBoY

Sep 17, 2004
Installing Diablo 2 Problem

morning foul up wrong forum, move/lock/delete ugh i need coffee. unless this is the right place.

well i been trying to install d2 on my new pc, but i been having cd problems i believe ( play disc, exp disc ) i installed classic/exp then when it was about to finish installing exp it ask for exp disc ( it already in there ? ) i take it put in again still doesn't read it.

Any Ideas? I think it maybe the cds i'm not sure. i'm going to try and re-install on my old pc( on another partation ), but maybe i thought to see what you guys have to say.

I have dvd/dvd-rw ( duel drives, and they do read cds )

I installed guildwars/brood war/half-life2/various utility programs from cds and no problems.

Thanks in advance.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Yes quite alot of people have had this problem including myself. It is the cd thats the problem but for me it only occurs when i try to install it.

So i just borrowed a friends cd which worked fine and used my code and then once installed went back to using my cd.

So i think you will have to buy a new cd or try to borrow one

Hope this helps

Aman

LoVePlAyBoY

Sep 17, 2004
aman said:
Yes quite alot of people have had this problem including myself. It is the cd thats the problem but for me it only occurs when i try to install it.

So i just borrowed a friends cd which worked fine and used my code and then once installed went back to using my cd.

So i think you will have to buy a new cd or try to borrow one

Hope this helps

Aman

i thought it was the cds ok thank you.