• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Insight Addiction

AnimeCraze

Jul 13, 2005
Vancouver
Insight Addiction

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that the meditation given by insight is just addicting. I had a few last ladder, and I find that I can't live now without it. I ended up trading the runes I collected for spirit for that sol rune in norm at the first chance that I get. ThenI use Larzuk to socket a normal voulge. :lol: Sadly, it's only a lvl 13 aura, but it is more than enough for now.

lonnie913

Sep 25, 2003
Visit site
yeah its pretty nice. but then again, i can live without it in certain situations... like when my lightning sorc's mercenary is a high enough lvl to equip infinity :lol: . now THATS addicting.

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
AnimeCraze said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find that the meditation given by insight is just addicting.

I've never had a working sorc, but my bonemancer on last ladder hired a merc with some insight into meditation --- and even though none of us were paladins, it was very helpful :)

Sure, for some builds it's good to hire a merc who thinks he's mighty powerful, or a guy who's so cool that even the air around him freezes in astonishment, but a meditating merc has it's benefits.