• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I'm retiring from D2, giving out account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
Tennessee
I'm retiring from D2, giving out account.

Well, its been a fun 2 months. I've came back to D2 during the summer because I was bored with my other games. But d2 is a very time consuming and school is the same. The ladder has also restarted and I really don't want to waste more time building essentially the same character over again. But I'd hate to see 20 hours of gameplay go to waste so I'm giving out my account... well that is if any one wants a east classic non-ladder account to mess around with. So if you want an decent account to duel or whatnot just PM me. I'll pick the winner when the inbox fills up to 10 or something.

BTW- I'll still be hanging around on the OTF threads :D

And If anyone wants to contact me through AIM its AsianpiMp786 :D

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Unanatural bumping is against the rules. But if no one else takes the account I will mess around with the character and perhaps give away the items to others here in this forum.

Aug 1, 2005
Will someone plz explain to me what "bumping" is??

If bumping means creating more than 1 thread within like .. 2 days.. then I'm totally lost... I mean.. how can it be considered "unneccesary bumping"?? No disrespect intended.. I'm just curious how there can be a rule against creating a couple of different threads at one time.. I mean.. isn't that the whole purpose of the forum? To create threads if we have questions or topics looking for 2nd opinions?? I assume it is called "bumping" b/c you are causing other threads to get pushed back into the pages b/c a person has decided to make multiple threads.

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
FatalAquaintance said:
Will someone plz explain to me what "bumping" is??

If bumping means creating more than 1 thread within like .. 2 days.. then I'm totally lost... I mean.. how can it be considered "unneccesary bumping"?? No disrespect intended.. I'm just curious how there can be a rule against creating a couple of different threads at one time.. I mean.. isn't that the whole purpose of the forum? To create threads if we have questions or topics looking for 2nd opinions?? I assume it is called "bumping" b/c you are causing other threads to get pushed back into the pages b/c a person has decided to make multiple threads.

A "thread" is a topic where people can reply in. It's different from a "post", that's a reply within a particular "thread".
Nobody said anything about creating more than 1 thread in 2 days, you can create 100 threads in an hour, and if they are meaningful, then so be it.

He is posting within his own thread, right after himself, with no one replying, or saying anything that requires an answer, or the need for him to post, therefore "unneccesary".

And it is not fair to other forumers because their threads are being pushed down for no reason.

And I don't see where you got the multiple threads from, hell, he doesn't even have multiple threads! This is his only one in like 4 pages!

Fearlessone

Jul 28, 2003
UsWestsc
You post alot here on Classic and also over at the Off-Topic forum and suppose you will be back now and then to check on developments. See you later...

Dacar92

Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Immortality, have you decided what you want to do? How about a contest to give it away?

If you changed your mind, let me know and I will close this thread.

Zodijackyl

Oct 4, 2004
I would appreciate an account to work with. Plus more chars are more fun to work with, and more places to try out fun legits I find.

muhnki

Aug 8, 2005
hey i was wondering if i can have ur D2 classic cd key i cant find my old cd key for Diablo 2 and i restored my comp and i wanna plaY!!!! lol. if ur up for it can u please email me the cd key to [email protected] :) thank you for ur time

-Roxy

Dacar92

Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Thread closed. People asking for CD keys is not going to happen here.

Immortality, if you haven't given the account away and still want to, and want help with it (ideas for contests or a giveaway) please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.