• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

i'm here, sort of

xeyloderixed

Aug 17, 2003
madison, WI
Visit site
i'm here, sort of

(in my most sexy paula dean voice):

SUP YALL

anyway, found out that the inet connection at my place is busted (gogo illegal connection) and my sisters havent fixed it yet, so no d2 >< i'm probably d2less for the whole of august: i'm doing this "sp" thing cause i just got atma (gogo wireless at this inet cafe)

how is everyone doing? are the bananas ruling the ladder? its only been a few days; everyone still playing?

i'm actually quite unimpressed by people's efforts this season. 4 days and only lvl 90? heck, you can realistically get from lvl 80-90 in 1 day just by doing e/s/p in solo games. or was everyone doing that thing called "sleep"?

anywayz, i be out.

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
xeyloderixed said:
(in my most sexy paula dean voice):

SUP YALL

anyway, found out that the inet connection at my place is busted (gogo illegal connection) and my sisters havent fixed it yet, so no d2 >< i'm probably d2less for the whole of august: i'm doing this "sp" thing cause i just got atma (gogo wireless at this inet cafe)

how is everyone doing? are the bananas ruling the ladder? its only been a few days; everyone still playing?

i'm actually quite unimpressed by people's efforts this season. 4 days and only lvl 90? heck, you can realistically get from lvl 80-90 in 1 day just by doing e/s/p in solo games. or was everyone doing that thing called "sleep"?

anywayz, i be out.

well there is no real point in running ladder when you should be finding items. the baals they were doing were actually very fast and efficient, but yes I guess they did sleep like losers.

I think many of the "bananas" have died or just not tried very hard, I haven't seen too many that were very high. sip got to 79 pretty early i think but he died, unfortunately.

xeyloderixed

Aug 17, 2003
madison, WI
Visit site
>< at them bananas

i would sooooo scold them when i get back on

actually, i take that >< back, i dont know the bananas too well (at least, the new ones). i know if these people all made bananas, we would rule the ladder:

me, salad, spade, xtor, tom, bob

*not included in the list (that are on my f l) are the ones that used mh or any other nonlegit program, and those that die too often*

MoUsE_WiZ

Nov 19, 2003
Inside my head.
I tried leeching a sork, it didn't work, so now I'm soloing one instead... slow starting with an orber but oh well.

Whenever you get your net back add me plz -.-

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
Xey! I am kicking some arse man. I have been playing mostly solo except for a few encounters with freinds that want to quest with me/baal. Been running nm baal and cows. Got some life charms. At 1.2k life at lvl 71. 2x +2 sin claws/+1 ammy/+3 traps helm/3 ptopaz breast plate/frosties/rare boots with light reses + mana and MF. Merk using same insight yours did with ort,ort,thul,ral armor. I think im the only one of us that has not died yet. Probably one of the top sins since everyone got banned for using MH lol.

go go Wookiee-Spade!!!!!

Anyway try and get on soon as you can :) Salad isnt even back yet. :(

Sip

Banned
Dec 21, 2003
da slumz
Paula Dean...lol

I made an assasin and got to level 79. My computer froze at eldrich and when i logged back on he was dead. gg.

Today i started a new assasin and he is level 65 at the current.

good day

edit: oh ya, pretty much everyone on bnet has teabagged "Johnz". He got owned massive.

double edit: fyi~teabagging means to put your balls on someones head/face, you probably knew that one though ;)

Kilmin

Banned
Sep 28, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
Well Xey, I didnt see my name on ur list >_< and im not using any hax anymore seems to be more fun w/o.. Anyways, I havent touched d2 since the new ladder.. My expac cd busted all the way sooo im trying to score some .mpq files from someone so i wont have to use a cd. If anyone wants to send me them Id appreciate it :thumbsup: As soon as I am able to play my zon should lvl quickly and you need to hurry and get back!

Kil-