• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I'm back! WOOT

bammargera

Jul 24, 2005
I'm back! WOOT

OK, i dont think anyone knows that i went away but i did for 10 days. But im back and i will be posting often. And i will definitely be playing more due to the ladder reset and new patch! Well, im back!

Jun 2, 2004
France
bammargera said:
OK, i dont think anyone knows that i went away but i did for 10 days. But im back and i will be posting often. And i will definitely be playing more due to the ladder reset and new patch! Well, im back!
Welcome back bammargera :wave: !
Enjoy the reset and beware of all the monsters around :lol: !

- Frosty

bammargera

Jul 24, 2005
dude, why do u say this is a bad thread, im just informing people that im back. and did the patch delete all those dupes?

bammargera

Jul 24, 2005
hahah nice, but i was once a mh. its funny i already see people posting about duped items for 1.11. so whats the biggest new thing in 1.11?

picolino

Aug 10, 2005
marsbury
bammargera said:
hahah nice, but i was once a mh. its funny i already see people posting about duped items for 1.11. so whats the biggest new thing in 1.11?

first off, ladder sucks. non-ladder is a lot better. second off, the 1.11 patch brings almost a whole new act, i nwhich u have to garner three keys and destroy a new boss.