• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I'm Back! at least sorta

Apr 3, 2004
a small tree
I'm Back! at least sorta

i wasn't gonna make a thread like this but then i had some sudden inspiration

Nightfish103: at least make an "I'm back!11!!!11 SuCkAzzZZ!1111" thread
DevonTheGnome: i don't need anything flashy
DevonTheGnome: word will spread
Nightfish103: It's still nice
Nightfish103: gives people a place to put their welcomes
Nightfish103: you know "who the *** are you?" "why should we care?`" "stop your attention wh*ring!"
Nightfish103: that kinda thing
(asteriks inserted to protect the innocent)

dunno how much i'll be playing but me and my friend here IRL are doing a throwing barb(me) and paladin (i think he is gonna be a zealot). should be fun... i love running past Phys immunes

maybe making a martial arts assassin too

Lothric

Mar 4, 2004
Hi there Devon. Been a while. Welcome back and I hope that the bug carries on well beyond your current projects again. :)

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
Evansville, Indiana, USA
What's with all of the noobz returning and falling out of the holes in the ceiling like it's the 4th of October and raining beef logs?

Mmm... beef log...

What a treat...

Zhao_Yue

Jun 22, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Wow, it's great to see an old forumite come back to say hello.

Of course you opened a can of worms with your post and must now tell us what you've been up to during your d2 absence.

Welcome back. :thumbsup:

Vajar

Jul 7, 2003
Diggin this one up outa the trenches to say welcome back (too). Join some of my MP games, eh? (once my ISP is back in line) :thumbsup:

Toppo

Dec 21, 2003
whomhead said:
Now how's about fixin' your 'tar since they got busted a while back. :thumbsup:
Yeah, don't you be like Dashy :p

Welcome back :howdy:

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
hmm, I don't think you got one of these *hands over goodie basket of baked goods* Also, we've redecorated the EMB so stop on by sometime.

Apr 3, 2004
a small tree
hey, no i went to school in upstate new york =-P but its about as remote as washington, lol. Yeah i'll be going back their on the 23rd as an RA

don't worry about twinking my IRL friend kept all his stuff so we have been making due. and by making due i mean i'm lvl 57 and i can double throw for 6k damage on each axe =-P

so i've been doing pretty well, how has everyone else been doing?