• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I Want to Brag

deadparrot

Jul 5, 2005
USA
I ain't so sure madman...I mean, I got two kids who started back to school the same day as the reset and I was able to get my zon to 15 (#150 on ladder when I quit, LOL!). :D

My big find was clegs shield and a grand life charm!

Us old guys gotta find more time somehow... ;)

deadparrot

oh and if it wasn't clear...j/k and good job! :thumbsup:

Tai.

Dec 12, 2004
Bilbao, Spain
I was out a little too late with my lady friend to make much of an impression on the ladder last night, but it was well worth it. Managed to piss off her older brother (childhood friend of mine who's pissed im seeing his sister) and my Ex-Wife, she pulled up next to us at a stoplight as we were without clothing or shame.
I think the ladder will survive without me for a day.

Cheers
-Tai

madman68

Jul 15, 2003
Fort Worth, TX.
Tai. said:
I was out a little too late with my lady friend to make much of an impression on the ladder last night, but it was well worth it. Managed to piss off her older brother (childhood friend of mine who's pissed im seeing his sister) and my Ex-Wife, she pulled up next to us at a stoplight as we were without clothing or shame.

Cheers
-Tai

I think we need further details on the "clothing optional" car you drive? :spy:

Also, sounds like you had a good reason to skip the first day of ladder reset. :winner:

Tai.

Dec 12, 2004
Bilbao, Spain
Well, I drive a Sebring Convertible and as we were driving along, Julie suggested we play Sex (you know the car game where you call sex when you see a car with a headlight out and the other has to strip) naturally I was more than willing, as she strikes me as out of my league, but who am I to tell a girl we can't get naked in my car...

Just stopped at a traffic light between a daycare center and a Dunkin Donuts while we were in the buff and already starting foreplay when my Ex-Wife who works at the daycare center pulled out right alongside us.

It was classic. The only thing that would've made it better would've been if Julie's older brother had shown up to...

Cheers
-Tai

deadparrot

Jul 5, 2005
USA
Tai. said:
Well, I drive a Sebring Convertible and as we were driving along, Julie suggested we play Sex (you know the car game where you call sex when you see a car with a headlight out and the other has to strip) naturally I was more than willing, as she strikes me as out of my league, but who am I to tell a girl we can't get naked in my car...

Just stopped at a traffic light between a daycare center and a Dunkin Donuts while we were in the buff and already starting foreplay when my Ex-Wife who works at the daycare center pulled out right alongside us.

It was classic. The only thing that would've made it better would've been if Julie's older brother had shown up to...

Cheers
-Tai

As a guy with an ex-wife of his own (we were a mixed-marriage...I was a white male and she was a demon from the 9th depth of Hell), all I can say is...

You, Tai, are THE man! :thumbsup:

Sometimes pissin' off the ex is great even if you don't have car sex involved. :D

My ex and I were down to hall sex before we split...that's when you pass each other in the hall and say "F*** You!"

deadparrot

HelzCaretaker

Feb 11, 2004
HELL
deadparrot said:
My ex and I were down to hall sex before we split...that's when you pass each other in the hall and say "F*** You!"

deadparrot

LOL, thats a new term added to my vocab. My personal favorites are: fugly, bangable, and a few that I can't think of atm (but they will come back to me on the drive home from work).

Tai.

Dec 12, 2004
Bilbao, Spain
Bag n Tag material is another old classic, I remember a while ago me and a friend were in a pool tourney when a girl who somewhat knew came over and asked us...

"if you were hanging out with two girls and one of them was kinda skanky, why would you tell her friend you'd only sleep with her if you put a paper bag over her head?"

my friend's answer was "honesty is the best policy."
mine was "i prefer plastic"

as i'm sure you can guess this girl stopped chatting us up...

Cheers
-Tai

PawnOfChaos

Jul 21, 2003
New Orleans
Visit site
On topic for just a sec, I'm currently #10 overall ehcl and #2 on sin ladder, but this is where I stop running it. I want to make a mf sorc, baaling gets boring...

How do people have the patience to run this thing til 99?

meekzero

Jul 25, 2005
Tai. said:

Cheers
-Tai
ooooh, tai, getting lucky somewhere other than d2 EH?