• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

i need help bad

bobbler

Aug 9, 2005
i need help bad

well i bought hte CDs on ebay a long itme ago for this game and well i put in the install disc and its in like....a language i have never seen before it looks like a mix of german and like tribal. is there anyway to convert it to english?

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
why in the world did you buy the cd's from ebay? They are very cheap these days new. Besides, the cd key are not guaranteed to be yours as well because other people may have copied it down before they sold it to you.

there may be a way to convert the game files into english but I'm not sure if we are allowed to discuss it here or not. And I really know how. Try doing a forum search. I think there were some threads about this issue as well before.

bobbler

Aug 9, 2005
i have cdkeys that are my own its just htat i lost my cds so i bought htem off ebay >_< was only $4 got d2 and lod cds

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
I'm pretty sure you could get somewhere close to that price at EB games when you buy them used..