• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I Need Cd-key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
I Need Cd-key

Hey, can anyone give me a working D2 LOD cd-key???

Reason: My account got banned for using that stupid "EasyMap" for 30 days...but after the reset i started new characters...technically mules, full of good stuff that i've found. These mules werent permed yet and i only have a few days until they expire. If anyone can lend me a cdkey or give me one for the time being that would be great. But that doesnt mean to hand the one that you are currently using over, the ones that are not in use, or quitting people.

See there you go i'm being honest..

Darnoc

Jan 20, 2005
Chicago Burbs
first off, I doubt anyone is just going to give you a cd key; maybe you can buy one of an internet site somewhere. But secondly, if you were banned, they deleted any account tied to that cd key, so you're probably outta luck.

Beary

Banned
Jul 29, 2005
New York
Darnoc said:
first off, I doubt anyone is just going to give you a cd key; maybe you can buy one of an internet site somewhere. But secondly, if you were banned, they deleted any account tied to that cd key, so you're probably outta luck.

I really dont think they'll just delete the account, cd-keys and bnet accounts dont come together you see so it would'nt matter. And i;m pretty sure even if they were aloud to delete accounts they wouldnt do it

Aug 1, 2005
Beary said:
I really dont think they'll just delete the account, cd-keys and bnet accounts dont come together you see so it would'nt matter. And i;m pretty sure even if they were aloud to delete accounts they wouldnt do it

Actually I've heard from a few ppl and they said that their accounts DID get deleted. Blizzard is going hardcore this time around to keep bnet clean of hacks. No excuses. Personally I do think its a bit annoying. I didn't get banned but my friend did and it sux b/c i really enjoy playing with him. Hopefully he will only be a 1 monther. Time will tell I guess. I warned him that Netter couldn't be trusted and after he said it was clean of trojans and such I was almost tempted to use it. I convinced myself otherwise however. Thank god for that. I'd have cried if I lost all my godly characters. Not to mention my new ladder hammerdin is off to a good start.

Peppe

Nov 3, 2004
Banned Accounts are not deleted simply disabled and then naturally expire in 90 days.

Keys are restricted from Bnet for 30 days on the first bannable offense and forever for any offense thereafter...

Gorny

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
Beary said:
Hey, can anyone give me a working D2 LOD cd-key???

Reason: My account got banned for using that stupid "EasyMap" for 30 days...but after the reset i started new characters...technically mules, full of good stuff that i've found. These mules werent permed yet and i only have a few days until they expire. If anyone can lend me a cdkey or give me one for the time being that would be great. But that doesnt mean to hand the one that you are currently using over, the ones that are not in use, or quitting people.

See there you go i'm being honest..

No sorry, his is not allowed on this or any other forum here.

If you used any form of third party program, and then had your CD key banned, you brought that on yourself.

I suggest starting over again and playing clean this time.

BTW, Sugg's comment about Hobbes cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.