• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

I must be nuts but I do not get what this uber quest is 1.11 der=0

AccipiterQ

Aug 13, 2005
I must be nuts but I do not get what this uber quest is 1.11

the thread at the top of this forum seems to assume you already know what it is, but I can't find any info on what the heck it is, or what it does, or anything about it really on any forums

AccipiterQ

Aug 13, 2005
thank you!

that hellfire torch thing doesn't look very impressive unless you're a druid....I mean it's really good but for all that work?

Pelion

Apr 11, 2004
they come in different types. there is one for each character class so you have to trade for the one you want.

sadly they can only be drop traded like annis, not traded in the trade screen

ive never actually seen one yet so this is all just from what ive heard

MapleBarb

Apr 16, 2005
AccipiterQ said:
thank you!

that hellfire torch thing doesn't look very impressive unless you're a druid....I mean it's really good but for all that work?
And the way I see it they wont be too difficult to trade for in the near future (at least in non ladder where more people can kill the ubbers). After all there's a lot of people trying to get them. Most of which want the torches for the more popular chars. Asides from this: Unlike the anni anyone who has the 3 body parts can spawn the 3 ubbers.