• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

How far are you

azngeekguy

Jul 9, 2005
How far are you

after 3 hours of play i think...yea 3 hours with a skelly necro i gotten to act 3 got the first parts already wo0t stupid maggot lair slowed me down by like 1 hour? lol too bad im bored now and gonna work on chars on nonladder ^!^ well just wanna know where you guys are at right now

edit: o yea doesn't count if you are usin mh and just rushin through the whole area grabbin the items and runnin..losers lol theres no baal runs you guys can't lvl so might as well take it slower

Fluffballer

May 4, 2005
I was in the top 20 for druids for quite a long time. Made it to act four. Now I'm bored and will eat hot dogs instead. :p

stupidnoobme

Aug 7, 2005
i'm to act 5, still got a few quests on the other acts though, i've fallen behind lvl wise but hopefully these fools sleep tonight and i catch up ground lol :clap:

Leohappy

Mar 26, 2005
Slovenia
I'm level 23 with my sorc now. Just need 24 and then ancients and I'm set for baalrun taxi :).

I'm not really ladder running right now, just need a good MF char and that's it.

Time to go to :sleep:.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Leohappy said:
I'm level 23 with my sorc now. Just need 24 and then ancients and I'm set for baalrun taxi :).

I'm not really ladder running right now, just need a good MF char and that's it.

Time to go to :sleep:.

Sounds familiar. I started a sorc (level 9 only atm) as well for baal and meph runs so I can get some decent items for a zon and barb next.

Jun 7, 2005
i have a 23 sorc and im in act 5 got far by making game with friends and just playing for like 3 hours staight had to stop for awhile eyes killing me.

Iconoclast

Aug 2, 2005
Stanford University
I hit a flat spot.

Got home from work, made new sorc, leveled to 15 in about an hour.

But there are *no* sewer or tomb games. So I had to keep joining Trav/Chaos or Meph games and the exp is super low.

So took me 1h to lvl 15, then 3h to 20. Dumb.

At least now I get some exp in Trav runs (and that's all there seems to be before Baal runs...).

gidlee

Jul 17, 2005
lvl 72 in hell act2 now.. struggling to get past this stage.. looks like ill be stuck for a lil while :)

Arutha

May 20, 2004
When I got off last night I was lvl 20 fresh to act 3, woulda pulled an all nighter but there is that work thing. To bad the reset wasn't the 22nd since I am takeing that week off. Oh well slow start last season as well but it all worked out.