• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

how do u find out this?

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
well just ask blizzard to email your password and check out all your email accounts.. how many could you possbibly have?

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
AFAIK you can't.

And, more importantly: you can't change it. So be careful when you get an account from someone: don't put your own stuff in there, as he might choose to recover "his" password...

Since I don't know how the recovery works --- normally they should make a new password and send it to you, but with some "luck" they'll send you the current one --- don't use your normal password for such accounts.

Jun 28, 2004
so what yur saying is that when u go to account settings and choose "get a new password" blizzard will only give the email to only the registered email address when u first made the account right? :confused:

also if i get the email...i dunt have to answer it right?

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
ThePowerOfHammers said:
so what yur saying is that when u go to account settings and choose "get a new password" blizzard will only give the email to only the registered email address when u first made the account right? :confused:

also if i get the email...i dunt have to answer it right?

yes, blizzard will only email your password to the registered email to that account.

You don't have to reply to it because all of this is automated.