• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

How can i reach 125% fcr bp for hammerdin?

Ce Olba

Banned
Apr 15, 2005
4,320
0
0
How can i reach 125% fcr bp for hammerdin?

My hammerdin, IMO, seems pretty slow, maybe coz he doesn't hit 125% fcr bp? But then again, it's pretty much impossible for me to hit that 125% fcr, since my gear is:

Enigma
Shako
Maras
Hoto
Trang gloves
Arachnid
Zaka
SS Treks
2x 10% fcr ring (or manald+rfrost)

So, how could i hit the 125% fcr bp without sacrificing something important? I know i could get a 2 pala 20 fcr circlet, but that's just way out of my price range. And also those godly crafted 2 pala 10% fcr amus with resistances and life are out of my price range. And if i will use a pala spirit, i will lose dmg, and my dmg already darned low (only 9,5k). Any suggestions?
 

foh pally

Member
Aug 5, 2004
136
0
86
37
Ce Olba said:
My hammerdin, IMO, seems pretty slow, maybe coz he doesn't hit 125% fcr bp? But then again, it's pretty much impossible for me to hit that 125% fcr, since my gear is:

Enigma
Shako
Maras
Hoto
Trang gloves
Arachnid
Zaka
SS Treks
2x 10% fcr ring (or manald+rfrost)

So, how could i hit the 125% fcr bp without sacrificing something important? I know i could get a 2 pala 20 fcr circlet, but that's just way out of my price range. And also those godly crafted 2 pala 10% fcr amus with resistances and life are out of my price range. And if i will use a pala spirit, i will lose dmg, and my dmg already darned low (only 9,5k). Any suggestions?

Unfortunatly its gonna be pretty hard to do without bein rich, I have mage I was able to hit it with but unfortunatly with that build it sacrificed too much damage. He used wiz, arachs, magefists, griffons(he was a mage so don't look at me funny with this) and a 10 fcr/resists ring. I had to switch out the wiz and ring for a hoto and bk ring. I am still at about 105 fcr so the hammers still fly plus i have alot more damage now. hittin the 75 fcr bp should be fast enough imo.
 

technokale

Member
Jul 14, 2005
99
0
33
bowndancer said:
The spirit runeword in shield can have up to 35% fcr, might want to look into that.

If you used a 35 spirit and tearhaunches you would have the same damage. Maybe, lol. I'm at work or i'd look at it.
 

Ce Olba

Banned
Apr 15, 2005
4,320
0
0
technokale said:
If you used a 35 spirit and tearhaunches you would have the same damage. Maybe, lol. I'm at work or i'd look at it.

as far as i know, tearhaunches dont give +pala skills or +pala combat skills. And that +vigor doesn't work for me, i got maxed vigor.

And im on NL, so no spirit for me. And u have any idea how much a spirit with base 45 all res spirit costs there? A LOT.
 

GkT

Banned
Jul 30, 2005
199
0
0
5-6k Hammer Damage is PLENTY, except if you're Baaling with...well you know.

Wizardspike-50
Arachnid Mesh-20
Magefist-20
2x FCR Rings-20

Either get a 15 FCR Amulet or a 20 FCR Circlet (No need for +Skills, 20 Str/20 Res/50 Life Amulets with 15 FCR aren't too expensive and Circlets likes that people toss often).

Oh yeah, get a few Combat GCs if you feel like the drop in Damage is too significant, or just get Offensive GCs if you can't afford Combats.
 

Ce Olba

Banned
Apr 15, 2005
4,320
0
0
GkT said:
5-6k Hammer Damage is PLENTY, except if you're Baaling with...well you know.

Wizardspike-50
Arachnid Mesh-20
Magefist-20
2x FCR Rings-20

Either get a 15 FCR Amulet or a 20 FCR Circlet (No need for +Skills, 20 Str/20 Res/50 Life Amulets with 15 FCR aren't too expensive and Circlets likes that people toss often)

Hmm, i don't PvM, i mostly only PvP, so i gotta maintain at least 9k hammer dmg. And if i switch hoto for wizzy, i will lose dmg, and already have too low dmg (only 9.2k). and tell me, why magefists, not trangs? meditation is way better than magefists, or even 1 manald is better. Read my starting post. Why should i sacrifice 1k dmg for just 10 fcr? And yes, if i craft a 2 pala 10 fcr amu, i will lose the vry handy +20 all res on maras, which is needed in hell pvp.
 

GkT

Banned
Jul 30, 2005
199
0
0
Ah you're PvP. Hate to say it, but it's the truth: PvP characters cost quite a bit for a decent one.

You could always go the Desynch route-cheaper and much more effective, but really hard to perfect.
 

Ce Olba

Banned
Apr 15, 2005
4,320
0
0
GkT said:
Ah you're PvP. Hate to say it, but it's the truth: PvP characters cost quite a bit for a decent one.

You could always go the Desynch route-cheaper and much more effective, but really hard to perfect.

my pala is decent, he's tele is just too slow, i can't catch running amas, or charging palas :(
 

technokale

Member
Jul 14, 2005
99
0
33
Ce Olba said:
as far as i know, tearhaunches dont give +pala skills or +pala combat skills. And that +vigor doesn't work for me, i got maxed vigor.

And im on NL, so no spirit for me. And u have any idea how much a spirit with base 45 all res spirit costs there? A LOT.

are u sure the +2 doesnt help? also 2-2 seraphs are nice. I had a 10k hammerdin that used hoto, vipermagi, 2-1seraph,arach,shako,hoz, tearhaunch,magefists, and annilus. it was mighty good. despite the lack of tele
 

Dad Daniel

Member
May 7, 2005
579
0
165
Sofia
Ce Olba said:
My hammerdin, IMO, seems pretty slow, maybe coz he doesn't hit 125% fcr bp? But then again, it's pretty much impossible for me to hit that 125% fcr, since my gear is:

Enigma
Shako
Maras
Hoto
Trang gloves
Arachnid
Zaka
SS Treks
2x 10% fcr ring (or manald+rfrost)

So, how could i hit the 125% fcr bp without sacrificing something important? I know i could get a 2 pala 20 fcr circlet, but that's just way out of my price range. And also those godly crafted 2 pala 10% fcr amus with resistances and life are out of my price range. And if i will use a pala spirit, i will lose dmg, and my dmg already darned low (only 9,5k). Any suggestions?


Hm, you have "Enigma"(!) and you can't pay for +2Pala/15-20fcr amu???
This is very strange.
:spy: