• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

holy crap i missed it.

Raith

Jul 3, 2003
www.geocities.com
im glad im not alone on this one. 2weeks and everyone would have level 99s. :p well, maybe. hc's been beefed up. good luck guys ill start next week. :)

MoUsE_WiZ

Nov 19, 2003
Inside my head.
I'm 76 atm... still stuck in NM as I refuse to leave before I get at LEAST a viper, but preferably a wizzy as well, and NM baal and NM meph both refuse to drop me anything, let alone anything of comparable trade value =/

Morannon

Aug 30, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
MoUsE_WiZ said:
I'm 76 atm... still stuck in NM as I refuse to leave before I get at LEAST a viper, but preferably a wizzy as well, and NM baal and NM meph both refuse to drop me anything, let alone anything of comparable trade value =/

I'm doing the same right now but I might have something of the same value. Please tell me what items would make a fair trade.

I've got strings (15% red. dmg.) and duris shell. Would one of those work?

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
lvl 80 trapsin. Fully quested up to river of flame in hell. Been pulling around 2 people with me :) I think billy is lvl 79 and meek is 78 :) Go go 2 untwinked melee chars!