• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hi I am me

OMGARxBanana

Aug 15, 2005
Basin
Hi I am me

Hello,
My name is Alex Rodgers. I have recently been convinsted into joining the fourms by a friend of mine. (Hoid) I enjoy playing long periods of diablo II and ragnarock alike. My favorite type of character is a meteorb sorc. I sometimes play battle.net but I haven't been playing it very often anymore. I live in the town of Basin, wyoming. I also like to swim and go for bike rides. Sometimes I play Knights of the old republic II but not near the ammount of time I spend on Diablo II or Ragnarock... I play 1.11 Vanilla and am considering RWM. I will probably be playing SPF Games a little.

A-Rod :D

asheley

Aug 15, 2005
tennessee
hi and welcome!

i am new here as well but people are super nice.I live in tennessee.I never got to play ragnorok .I like sorcerers as well,my highest was levle 44 on battle.net not very high i know,but i dont know fast ways to level and i just tend to do the story line and not xp runs. But i lost her cause she expired,which is main reason i moved here to sp .

OMGARxBanana

Aug 15, 2005
Basin
Well, that was actually my friend Hoid(Cody) that posted that for me, he registered me a bit ago, but the information is pretty accurate, nice to meet you ^^

hoidoimenoi

Banned
Mar 11, 2005
Who's Hoid... (Hides Behind mask)
I sure haven't heard of him... :uhhuh:

Any way glad to welcome you to the fourms.

HoiD :thumbsup:

PS: I also live in basin what are the chances of that.

WayWardSoul

Jun 3, 2005
nebraska
Hi and welcome to the Spf

Back 23 years ago i worked in the oilfield in Wy. for 9 months, on my first day there I saw a bummper sticker that read: Wyoming where men are men, women are few, and sheep are nervous. And after 9 months that bummper sticker wasnt as funny as it was that day, I hope things have gotten better since then.

Crudesash68

Jun 25, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Visit site
WayWardSoul said:
Hi and welcome to the Spf

Back 23 years ago i worked in the oilfield in Wy. for 9 months, on my first day there I saw a bummper sticker that read: Wyoming where men are men, women are few, and sheep are nervous. And after 9 months that bummper sticker wasnt as funny as it was that day, I hope things have gotten better since then.

Well, the sheep are still nervous, but only because all the men want to do now is talk about their feelings, and the women have filed a class-action lawsuit because of wool allergens.

Steve

Welcome to the SPF, A-Rod!