• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hey, look what I made! Your notable crafted items

abarlament

Aug 4, 2005
WV
Hey, look what I made! Your notable crafted items

Hey everyone, I recently got interested in crafting some stuff. Decided on some hit power gloves. Check em out, I do belive these are my first crafted... ANYTHINGS. This was the first roll:

Bramble Finger
Vambraces
Defense: 98
Durability: 15 of 16
Required Strength: 106
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion (just because ATMA doesn't recognize .11)
Item Level: 82 (found it in Pit)
Fingerprint: 0x5cd276a9
+45% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +5%
3% Mana stolen per hit
Attacker Takes Damage of 6
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Knockback
5% Chance to cast Level 4 Frost Nova when struck

What do you think? I'm doing more Pit runs to get some other gloves, because I kinda like the mods I got on these, but I still have Orts, Psapphires, and jewels left!

Death_StrikeR

Jun 23, 2003
Philippines
the mana leech and MF is nice...
but the others are crappy... and the other were just inherent mods..

It would be nicer it has 20ias, dual leech, +2 bow skills, resists.. and MF too ^_^

Btw, why bother going to the pits for the gloves... while you can gamble for it :D

San

Jul 15, 2004
Finland
Sir Lister of Smeg said:
I don't know whether crafting changes the item level, but aren't items found in the (Hell) Pit supposed to have item level 85 or higher? Or did you find them off an object instead of a monster?
Indeed, but if you gamble them with a lvl 90< char, the ilvl is higher then 85. (No, I don't remember how much it varies from the clvl)

PsionicAngel

Jun 23, 2003
Heaven
Visit site
IIRC Ilvl of Gambled Item = Clvl

Forget that previous statement...

Just gambled an item with a clvl 90 char and it's Ilvl was 87. Don't know what is the exact formula.

abarlament

Aug 4, 2005
WV
Um, Just want to ask a question real quick, Can't, after I craft something and I don't lik ethe mods, just put the pSapphire, ort, and jewel back in the cube with teh crafted item and transmute again, or do I have to find a totall new magic gloves?

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
Godly gloves would have 20% IAS, +2 jav/martial arts skills, leech, resists and stats.

Knockback or CB (available on crafted items only) is useful too.

DudSpud

Aug 27, 2004
Just a reminder that SuperDave has a glove crafting guide stickied in the Amazon fourm. It is really nice and covers issues such as:

Ilvl of gambled items are -5 to +4 clvl

crafted ilvl = [clvl/2, rounded down] + [ilvl/2, rounded down]

Tons of info and links so you can determine the level you need to be to get the affixes you want.

Check it out!

DudSpud

Jak

Jun 23, 2003
Australia
Visit site
When 1.10 first came out, I went through a bit of a crafting frenzy. I had a level 99 character from 1.09 that I used to craft amulets.

Here's one of my best:

Chaos Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 96
Fingerprint: 0xdd7e32c1
+1 to Energy
+16 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%
Cold Resist +10%
8% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
10% Faster Cast Rate

abarlament

Aug 4, 2005
WV
Jak said:
When 1.10 first came out, I went through a bit of a crafting frenzy. I had a level 99 character from 1.09 that I used to craft amulets.

Here's one of my best:

Chaos Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 96
Fingerprint: 0xdd7e32c1
+1 to Energy
+16 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%
Cold Resist +10%
8% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
10% Faster Cast Rate

I guess that would be usefull to a mellemancer? Or does leech translate to your summons too?

bill_n_opus

Apr 10, 2004
GVRD baby!
abarlament said:
I guess that would be usefull to a mellemancer? Or does leech translate to your summons too?

Unfortunately, leech does not transfer to your minions. That would be extremely unfair! (but really cool).

That's a pretty nice ammy. The main selling points are the +2 necro skills and 10%fcr which may be worth a ton if it helps a bone necro hit the next casting breakpoint.