• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hey ho

Ravisher

May 28, 2004
Manchester, UK
Hey ho

So I was idly scanning the battle.net pages when I noticed that there was a new ladder, and a new patch.

Intrigued I wandered back to D2, dusted it off and slapped it in the drive. I've been reading about the new runewords, the new uniques (not found much on those yet) and so on. But the main question I have is...
Wasn't 1.10 the supposed last patch for D2? Will more content be on the way? Anyone know?

Oh and I'm kinda back too :)

Leohappy

Mar 26, 2005
Slovenia
Well 1.11 is here now and it doesn't seem like it's the last one. AFAIK there are currently 7 new runewords and 1 new unique item (Hellfire torch unique large charm), along with a secret quest.

Another good thing about the new patch is new anti-hack system which seems to work quite well (they already banned 36.000 accounts), so we'll finally see a lot more legit play on the realms.

Ravisher

May 28, 2004
Manchester, UK
Oh yeah, are any of the Europe players left on this board or am I all alone, crying softly?

I (with most of my friends) ran away to WoW when it opened, and just as I start to get bored, a new ladder opens (fate?)

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
there are lots of people here who play on Europe. Take a look at the Europe Trade forum and see for yourself. :thumbsup: