• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

help with pics

Apr 12, 2004
help with pics

what program or programs can be used to take pics of inventory and character screen.Mine all seen to come up with funky colors

EagleCros

Oct 23, 2004
Neverland
attitude4you_2001 said:
what program or programs can be used to take pics of inventory and character screen.

Very simple: when in game, press the key marked "print screen" (or something similar, i.e. "prt scr"). You will find a .jpg in the directory where you installed D2, typically C:\Program Files\Diablo II.

Enjoy :)

edit: btw, if you prefer any other key instead of that one, change it in the options-->configure controls-->Screen Shot menu.

Apr 12, 2004
EagleCros said:
Very simple: when in game, press the key marked "print screen" (or something similar, i.e. "prt scr"). You will find a .jpg in the directory where you installed D2, typically C:\Program Files\Diablo II.

Enjoy :)

edit: btw, if you prefer any other key instead of that one, change it in the options-->configure controls-->Screen Shot menu.
ty for the info appreciated greatly

oscarmk1

Jun 24, 2003
yes thats correct you will only see it wrong, if you try to paste it in paint.

Apr 12, 2004
have tried changing the options and also using a program called printkey2000 to no avail.still comes outlooking like a freeaky acid trip.

mhl12

Jul 3, 2004
USA
don't use any programs. In the game, press prt scr on the top of your keyboard.

The image should automatically be saved as a jpeg file in your d2 folder in program files.