• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

help is needed

DiabloManiacz

Aug 17, 2005
Cah-nuh-dah
help is needed

Hi people i have just started making a new smiter or maybe a zealot pally for doing uber bosses with my friends. i would like to know what stat/items are best for zealer/smiter . Many thanks

Arutha

May 20, 2004
you are going to want items with crushing blow I aim for at least 50%, something with a lot of resistacnes also absorb would be nice, salvation is nice in trist wether you use it or someone on your team does, and something that will cast life tap is also a must have.

My smiter was built for pure PvP but when v1.11 came out I put a couple things in his stash and switch a couple pieces of equipment around and now he can solo trist fine wearing:
um'd guillames or however you spell that
highlords/raven/dwarf
stormlash
enigma since I have hardly any base otherwise I would have gone for coh
um'd up'd hoz
dracs
tgods
dungos

I put 1 pt in salvation for trist and I can still solo it without fanatacism on, although once meph is dead I usually switch to fanata but sometimes I forget.

DiabloManiacz

Aug 17, 2005
Cah-nuh-dah
Arutha said:
you are going to want items with crushing blow I aim for at least 50%, something with a lot of resistacnes also absorb would be nice, salvation is nice in trist wether you use it or someone on your team does, and something that will cast life tap is also a must have.

My smiter was built for pure PvP but when v1.11 came out I put a couple things in his stash and switch a couple pieces of equipment around and now he can solo trist fine wearing:
um'd guillames or however you spell that
highlords/raven/dwarf
stormlash
enigma since I have hardly any base otherwise I would have gone for coh
um'd up'd hoz
dracs
tgods
dungos

I put 1 pt in salvation for trist and I can still solo it without fanatacism on, although once meph is dead I usually switch to fanata but sometimes I forget.
How about stats?? thanks for the item tip : D

Arutha

May 20, 2004
well since I get most my str from nigma I have very low str, just enough dex to have max block, and the rest into vitality.