• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Help Hell Ancs Plz. East

STINGER

Jun 23, 2003
Dead Center, Hell
www.clanteb.com
soj ft nr nt said:
I don't think anyone here is in act V Hell. Also, have fun doing hell ancients without maphack.

Hum, lets see IIRC in S1 1.10 I did Hell Ancients 16 times just for MY characters without MH and God knows how many more helping people. S2 I think I did them 14 more times for MY characters and another endless list for helping others.

Hell Ancients have never killed me and I have rarely seen a death on the mountain.

I am also pretty sure if we add up all the other non-MH Ancient kills from this forum we will be well into triple digits.

S1 I an a Barb using a Butchers Pupil killed them and my Trapper was using a Stealth BP and a 3 P Diamond Tower shield with a GODLY 3 P Saph Mask!! She lived a long life and is in the Top 10 list for Sins also.......you would freak out looking at her gear as it was soooooooo GHETTO!

It is sad how simple this game really is and people just make it soooooo hard!

PS, no "a living legend" I know needed help!

Aerath

Aug 5, 2003
www.embers.nu
soj ft nr nt said:
I don't think anyone here is in act V Hell. Also, have fun doing hell ancients without maphack.

I don't quite see the problem there. They're always at exactly the same spot - Summit. No MH needed that for. You can easily see the mods yourself, as they're in view immediately. Again, no MH needed.

If they've got truly horrid mods, cast a TP and reroll.

Not that difficult, assuming you've a few decent chars.

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
Aerath said:
I don't quite see the problem there. They're always at exactly the same spot - Summit. No MH needed that for. You can easily see the mods yourself, as they're in view immediately. Again, no MH needed.

If they've got truly horrid mods, cast a TP and reroll.

Not that difficult, assuming you've a few decent chars.

I'm just assuming that it will take a while for there to be enough people in a hell ancients game to be able to do it without some maphack lackey, but mostly because I'm bitter that I got banned. Also, I wanted to see posts lilke Stinger's.

HelzCaretaker

Feb 11, 2004
HELL
soj ft nr nt said:
I'm just assuming that it will take a while for there to be enough people in a hell ancients game to be able to do it without some maphack lackey, but mostly because I'm bitter that I got banned. Also, I wanted to see posts lilke Stinger's.

WOW what a surprise, *drops dead from shock*

:uhhuh:

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
Valar-Wrath said:
That explains a lot.

Not really; I wouldn't think too much differently if I hadn't ever downloaded that stupid maphack anyway. Hell Ancients are hard untwinked, and maphack makes it a lot easier to get to them/reroll them. Of course they're still doable with the right party, but I don't think the thread creator will have too easy of a time since he couldn't find anybody public and barely anyone here is in hell act V.

AAJimmy

Jul 3, 2005
Göteborg
On europe we are around 8? people that are guardians and ancients were extremely easy both times. Actually everthing is damn easy except for durance if you have a nice party.

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
AAJimmy said:
On europe we are around 8? people that are guardians and ancients were extremely easy both times. Actually everthing is damn easy except for durance if you have a nice party.

which this guy obviously doesn't.

also, what is hard about the durance?

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
MoUsE_WiZ said:
If you're playing through it rather than porting through it I'd guess dolls?

I've never had any problems in the durance. I remember back when I first started reading these forums and getting back into diablo everyone was like "zomg take off your merc weapon stay away from dolls they will own you" but I never had a problem... I guess I somehow got lucky all these years. The dolls in the Throne, on the other hand, are a different story.

MoUsE_WiZ

Nov 19, 2003
Inside my head.
soj ft nr nt said:
I've never had any problems in the durance. I remember back when I first started reading these forums and getting back into diablo everyone was like "zomg take off your merc weapon stay away from dolls they will own you" but I never had a problem... I guess I somehow got lucky all these years. The dolls in the Throne, on the other hand, are a different story.
Direct opposite of me then. Since 1.10 I've been in the throne way more than I've been in the durance and the dolls in the throne have never once even given me a close call, but something like half the non-sorks I've played have had scary moments with dolls in the durance. I think it's because in durance there's less room to move than in the throne.

soj ft nr nt

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
Cleglaw_Himself said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I thought it was funny until I got my key banned. Now, after arguing way too much on these forums, I think I should take someone's advice and just find a new game to play instead of spicing up an old one by cheating.

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
soj ft nr nt said:
I think I should take someone's advice and just find a new game to play instead of spicing up an old one by cheating.

I think so too.

also i like the comment on the front page made by bliz after the recent hilarrious bannings:

Over the last couple of days we've heard from lots of players who've had their accounts stolen thanks to a key logger in a new version of map hack. You know, not-cheating is always an option on battle.net, right?

i think half the b-net population really DO forget that playing the game legit is still an option that should be at least tried out. these kids are so quick to download the newest hack in there adventure of who can be the godliest cheater.

ive been on the ladder at some point in every season so far. also had alot of good stuff along the way (beast, enigma, pride,full tals, self found jahs, etc). all of that felt so much better and rewarding knowing that i did it all on my OWN. i have no need for a third party program to find my goodies, show me the map, and drop me from a game at 25% life. i can do that myself.......makes it not only more rewarding....but also more enjoyable!!
just my 2 cents.

CampKillYourself