• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Help another with a 1.11 Fury WW build?

misterlinno

Aug 2, 2005
Help another with a 1.11 Fury WW build?

:confused:

I'm thinking about making my first WW druid and I was wondering whether a metalgrid and two ravenfrosts would be enough AR using Jalal's instead of Cerebus' to pvp vs. raven and angelic ring/ammy and Jalal's. The extra resists on metalgrid are coaxing me into it.

And also would a Cerebus be better for pvp than Jalal's considering the resist/strength/fhr bonus from Jalal's vs. Cerebus' OW and AR bonus. Cerebus looks so sexy though.

I'm thinking about using a grief zerk (or phase if I am able to trade grief zerk for phase), ss, fort, bloodfists or dracs (?), dungoes, and the rest is up for question.

Also about skill points and stat points--HoW vs Oak? +Dex for block vs +Str for dmg vs +Vit for life?

20 WW
20 Lycanthropy
20 Fury
20 some sage?
1 Raven
1 Spirit Wolves
1 Cyclone Armor

Thanks for all your help in advance. I know this is alot to answer.

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
In a big box standing by a box
Visit site
Ok looks like you have good items to use.

I say most diffently swap the greif zerk for a greif phase asap.

swap the storm sheild for a phineox sheild omg its sooo cool damage wise and it gives you 50 life which on me comes out to like 150.

use anglics and nothing else. Also if your worryed about cannotbefrozen use trang-ouls belt. Never worry about def because you will never get a high amount. So if you want to duel some one eather use high damage doing gear or use gear that resists the damage they do. For exp if they do phy damage use shaft/stormsheild and a 15% dr belt. If they do ele damage over do your resists by alot and go after them.

I use jalals my self. bite and jalals are equels in my mind so use eather one but basicly use the right one at the right time. eather max out oak or max out heart of the wolfverine. or max bolth if you plan on taking this werewolf to really high levels.

misterlinno

Aug 2, 2005
Thanks for your help puma!

But a couple more questions: For dueling with phoenix instead of ss (umed) and cerebus instead of jalal's (which i think i will um) my resists will be really really low. I'd like to keep resists at max in hell. I will be getting:

45 from Anya
45 from jalal's
22 from um in ss
65 cold, 25 lightning from ss
25 from fort

i guess cerebus and phoenix are out of the question? i will get destroyed by elemental damage (ex. auradins). also once i get max block should i split between vit and strength or go full one way? if so which

Thanks so much!

-edit-
Actually i think i'd rather shael my jalal's for the fhr to get to next breakpoint which is around 86%?

50 from jalal's
10 from dungoes
30 from bloodfist

:clap:

so my res would be:

45 from Anya
30 from jalal's
22 from um in ss
65 cold, 25 lightning from ss
25 from fort

22 fire
max cold
57 lightning
22 psn

does that work out?

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
So if you want to duel some one eather use high damage doing gear or use gear that resists the damage they do. For exp if they do phy damage use shaft/stormsheild and a 15% dr belt. If they do ele damage over do your resists by alot and go after them.

/\ thats a quote my comp is a little messed up/\

Plz read the whole post I was saying alot more then just use phineox, bite, and fort. Instead of just asumening that I said some thing else. Besides I lean towards using jalals more.

And with your vs aruadin Ideal I would be using jalals ummed, coh, and spiritward uni sheild ummed, and hope to god I get faded asap.

My whole point in that is to use more then just 1 item group. Because some times your going to need the resists, some times your going to need the dr by a %, and some times you will need to do more damage.

I hope that clears up the confushion.

misterlinno

Aug 2, 2005
Yea, makes sense, thanks alot! This pvp Fury druid seems really expensive and hard to duel with though. How do you fair in duels? Also from alot of threads I see that eth shael/shael/zod tombreavers are used. Would grief do the job?

xpumafangx

Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
You cant have just one weapon, is what I found. Having one is just like works half the time. Also a 40/15%ias x2 and a zodded eth tombreaver is the ideal weapon for 2 handed. Too bad its not range 5.

Dueling wise, I have 2 zon ears, 1 vindy ear, and 1 windys ear. From last night. I have been remaking my werewolf on nonladder. From all the stuff I have from ladder. And I do get killed from time to time but when I do kill, people get really pissed or they scratch they're head and are like how did you do that.

Tor

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
you're right wolves are expensive

the weapons for it are insanely expensive, especially the cruel ____ of quicknesses

keep a resist gear in your stash and if yoru facing damage you cant block or reists, just go all out damage and life, put on a 2 hander and a few hits should be the end of them (necros and hammerdins) you have to work on dodging too

DevilsWrath

Aug 29, 2004
if ar is a concern id say definitely go to cerebus. 120% ar bonus, +4 shape shifting and 33% open wounds definitely cant be ignored.